Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Oral Cutting Cycle - No Steroids

IMO too many guys using steroids when they shouldn't, this is a perfect cycle for them.

now that's a nice cycle... that's such a perfect cycle for a beginner... there's a lot of gains to be made there and it will also allow your body to ease into this environment and to slowly acclimate itself to having these compounds in your body... starting with SARMS will allow for big results without all of the steroid induced side effects... this really is an ideal cycle for everyone to start with...

The is a perfect layout for those trying to stay away from injections, especially beginners to the world of anabolics

Perfect for beginners and those just wanting to test waters before they go full bore

The is a perfect layout for those trying to stay away from injections, especially beginners to the world of anabolics

yea, it really is.

I have a bunch of buddies who want to run something but the inj-ing isnt something they are willing to do. nice middle ground here.

Oxandrovar with sarms and hcgenerate is a great combo. I would expect to see good results with this.

very nice cycle i would add osta for ldg in there as well to have alittle more muscle building quality!

I've already seen logs with oxandrovar and sarms together and the results were impressive. The hcgenerate will keep your libido going strong too. I personally use sarms between cycles to help hold mass and keep body fat at bay. They also make you feel amazing

I loved this stack.. S4 with the Oxandrovar made for some serious strength gains. This is a awesome beginner cycle that you will see produce stellar results and is often compared to other oral AAS because of it's powerful effects.

I loved this stack.. S4 with the Oxandrovar made for some serious strength gains. This is a awesome beginner cycle that you will see produce stellar results and is often compared to other oral AAS because of it's powerful effects.

oxandrovar, as well as all these ph's can be very strong.And can product quite a bit more sides then sarms.I see alot of people out there taking it to lightly.Use it but take proper precautions.I wouldnt call it a begineer product at all.

Currently doing something similar. Inspired by fizz post from a couple months ago.

GWS-4OXAlbutECAT3HCGenESClomid
Wk 120mg2x25mg-5on/2off2 caps16mg25mcg5 caps
Wk 220mg2x25mg-5on/2off2 caps16mg25mcg5 caps
Wk 320mg2x25mg-5on/2off2 caps3 tabs50mcg5 caps
Wk 420mg2x25mg-5on/2off2 caps3 tabs50mcg5 caps
Wk 520mg2x25mg-5on/2off2 caps16mg5 caps
Wk 620mg2x25mg-5on/2off2 caps16mg5 caps
Wk 720mg2x25mg-5on/2off3 tabs5 caps
Wk 820mg2x25mg-5on/2off3 tabs5 caps
Wk 920mg5 caps50
Wk 1020mg5 caps50
Wk 1120mg5 caps25