Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner oral cycle

DadBod22

Registered
Beginner oral cycle
Been doing some reading on here and found a cycle that looks good for cutting, I was just wanting to check in with you local experts before pulling the trigger on everything

Anavar 50mg/day 1-6 weeks
Winstrol 50mg/day 1-6 weeks
Cardarine 20mg/day 1-6 weeks
N2 Guard 7caps/day 1-6 weeks

Any tips and advice is greatly appreciated,
Am I missing anything? And do I need to do a full pct? Thanks

Not a fan of oral only cycles. And if youre stacking two you need to cut dosages in half. Thats way too much toxicity

20mg a day sound better?

I like your 50mgs cycle. 50 var/50 winny is a perfect run. Dont let others tell you otherwise. You will love the results of this cycle, and no injections.

how old are you?

is it the first time using aas?

Anyway, you need a test base.
in 6 weeks you will get some pump and nothing more.
at the end of the cycle you will be suppressed enough to have to do a full pct and lose what little you have gained.

if you intend to use these things start thinking you need to inject testosterone, otherwise stay away.

I’m 29 and yeah this will be my first aas cycle, I’ve done a Sarms cycle in the past.

I’m just looking for some clean, dry gains while I cut.

Not sure how I feel about test at my age lol figured I would hold that off for the later years?

I’m 29 and yeah this will be my first aas cycle, I’ve done a Sarms cycle in the past.

I’m just looking for some clean, dry gains while I cut.

Not sure how I feel about test at my age lol figured I would hold that off for the later years?

Once you're over 25... anyway how's the bodyfat?

I don't want to be the asshole of the situation, but you don't know much about these things.
You don't know what testosterone is and what it does, you don't know if you have to do a pct, and more than advice it seems you are looking for approval in what you have already decided.

Do more research and better inform yourself before you mess up.

If you want to learn and do things the way they should be done, we are here to help you, otherwise I wish you good luck in what you will do, because just luck can save you

I also want to quickly add that fat loss has more to do with diet and other types of drugs.
aas are great for preserving lean mass and obviously being androgenic they will also act on the bf, but it is not taking a little anavar that you get a cut.

Give us some more info:
age, weight, height, bf, post a picture of you.

I legit got this cycle straight from this site while reading about aas and doing my best to educate myself, no bad feelings. My mind isn’t made up on anything and I’m doing anything without research and bloods done

I legit got this cycle straight from this site while reading about aas and doing my best to educate myself, no bad feelings. My mind isn’t made up on anything and I’m doing anything without research and bloods done

On the anavar profile it says 50/50 of Winstrol/Anavar
https://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-oxandrolone

On the winstrol profile it says 50/30 of Winny/Anavar

Those are example cycles and if you are going to test one out, I would personally just pick 30-40mg of anavar and run a 6 week cycle of it to see the results. It still depends on your routine, your diet, your hard work and dedication, and in the end you will define the results. I tried a 30mg cycle of anavar and that was my first test because I was initially afraid of the needle. I had really good results. I went from 16% body fat to 12% body fat. I worked out about 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week and had a phenomenal diet with perfect macros and the stars aligned for me in my older age of 45. It's nothing compared to the guys here, but for me, that was great results and it helped push me probably more mentally than physically. LOL Who knows?

My next cycle I am going to run 200mg test/ 30 mg anavar with N2Guard and the perfect PCT stickied on these forums. I will say that ultimately you gotta decide what you do, but these guys are here to help and guide and make sure you dont waste your time and money and hurt your health. Good lick in whatever you choose.

Beginner oral cycle
Been doing some reading on here and found a cycle that looks good for cutting, I was just wanting to check in with you local experts before pulling the trigger on everything

Anavar 50mg/day 1-6 weeks
Winstrol 50mg/day 1-6 weeks
Cardarine 20mg/day 1-6 weeks
N2 Guard 7caps/day 1-6 weeks

Any tips and advice is greatly appreciated,
Am I missing anything? And do I need to do a full pct? Thanks

Welcome brother . I see you are a beginner in this world , so try to begin slowly and basic . how many cycles you done) weight , height and % fat? Oral cycles is not the best option ( hard to the liver , and a cycle without test make you impotent / no sex ) . Best first cycle always test only , then next ones you can add another compound like anavar , deca, bolde, depends on your goals.

Thanks for all the input guys,
6'0 195 I'd say I'm on the higher end of bf% 15-18% (I can see the dip between my top two abs lol) so considering everyone's input and continued research, my plan seems a little aggressive for a first cycle haha. I'm getting my diet dialed in tho and in the gym consistently. The plan is to get down to around 12% or possibly sub 10% bf before starting a cycle. And the cycle will be 6 week anavar dosed at 50mg ran along with gw.

Thanks again for all the input guys

Why do begginers start always oral cycles? Injections are much less toxic

bro that aint fact...injections arent always less toxic...many injections are just as dangerous as orals...
example...trenbolone injection vs anavar cap/tab etc

Back
Top Bottom