Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner SARMs stack, peptide, and diet combo

russianbear13

Registered
Whats up fellas I've been doing a lot of research on SARMS and peptides for a while now and finally have the funds and time to execute my plan. Let me know what you guys think of this...
I live an Active lifestyle, A lot of sports like hockey and basketball as well as the gym 3-4 a week. But cant get rid of stubborn fat around abdomen and love handles THE WORST. Can never get rid of them.
Stats are:
M/26
6'1
Around 20% BF

I'll be incorporating a Juicing factor (no pun intended lol) I'll be doing a juice cleanse for an extended period, About 15-30days 80/20 mostly greens and veggies. So I'll be getting all my nutrients etc while technically fasting?.. Maybe around the 15 day mark incorporate a meal with fish/meat. As well as protein.

PEPTIDES
I'll be using:
HGH Frag 176-191 at 200mcg per side in the MORNING. **per side as in love handle**
AND
HGH Frag 176-191 at 200mcg per side + CJC-1295 DAC at 150mcg per side before BED.

SARMS
I'll be using:
Triple stack package from Sarms1 for 8 weeks, At the same dosage as evolutionary has suggested, + 4 weeks PCT.

I'll be using a fasted method mostly throughout this experiment since the peptides work best on a fasted state for 3hrs in between doses. And hitting the gym hard with additional cardio and proper rest.

What do you guys think?? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, Cheers!

brother welcome to the evolutionary family...if you are doing the triple stack, you dont need peptides...especially so many fake china peptides out there, its not worth it...

If you have everything on deck I'm ready to see how this runs. At your stats you have to really maintain a strict diet and you are sure to see some good results. Post your progress here please.

brother welcome to the evolutionary family...if you are doing the triple stack, you dont need peptides...especially so many fake china peptides out there, its not worth it...

Exactly! No need for sarms and peptides imo either. It's overkill.

I think the sarms triple stack like you suggested is great for 10 to 12 weeks. I'd pair that with n2slin and hc generate as well from ntmb.com. Skip the peptides and put your money towards products that work and you know what you are getting.

I wish you the best of luck. You should log your run.

I hear ya. I'm still scouring the net for something legit lol I want to try HGH Frag 176-191 spot injections to see if it can do anything about the love handles or obliques however you want to call it. Thats my big issue rn, I already know the fat loss and strength will come via SARMs stack.. I hope

I hear ya. I'm still scouring the net for something legit lol I want to try HGH Frag 176-191 spot injections to see if it can do anything about the love handles or obliques however you want to call it. Thats my big issue rn, I already know the fat loss and strength will come via SARMs stack.. I hope

I have had a lot of clients try HGH frag and none of them noticed anything from it at all, what so ever. If you want to add something to your triple stack for fat loss - I suggest nutrabol + n2slin.
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/Need2Slin-p50.html

Take 25mg of nutrabol per day. 12.5mg AM and 12.5mg PM
Take 2 n2slin tablets 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

You will have some pretty amazing results from the SARMs alone, so there is no need to use peptides. Besides, many of them are fake, and in the best of the cases will have no effect on your results. Therefore, you could save some money on the peptides, and use it for some nice supplements, or even an additional SARM.

If your stuff is real this is a pretty solid stack, Good luck and welcome to EVO

Back
Top Bottom