Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Short Cycle

chardy87

Registered
Hey everyone,

Wanting to start my first cycle. Trying to bulk up for hockey season coming up in September. Wanting to start my cycle somewhere in late June early July and end mid august so get about 1.5 months in on the cycle. As a beginner i wanted to do the test E cycle. However I don't see as this would work with my schedule. I know oral Cycles are about 6 weeks. Looking to gain mass and with Dbol only cycle i see many people co plaining about loss of about half the weight gained. I need to gain the weight and hopefully keep a majority of it throughout the year with proper nutrition and training. Any suggestions on which Cycles may work?

Thanks in advance

Light anabolic steroids like Anavar, Masterone, Winstrol, Ostarine, Cardarine and the like are the only cycles that will yield gains that you can keep all year round.

Every time you gain a lot of weight quickly you will find the gains will leave you just as quickly.

would you add either together for a first cycle or just straight with one? I know of winny and anavar being used together a lot.

Are you against pinning? I suggest test with an oral for a first cycle. I'm not a fan of oral only cycles. Or maybe try a sarms stack

People only complain about dbol because they don't realize that you don't lose half your gains, you only lose water. I wish this was common knowledge but broscience tends to take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacksteel is right that you will loose the water no matter what you pair dbol with. It does cause bloat, but you can manage it if you want to. Test prop would give you good results, it's a short ester and would have nice effects in 6 weeks.

fine with pinning, probably going to try a test E or P with dbol. Still have lots of research to do.

Going to do some research on Test P. Most likely will just do a 10 week Test E and 4 week Dbol

Test E is known to take 5-6 weeks for effects to kick in, that's why it's run in such long cycles with dbol. The dbol kicks in the first few weeks while the E builds up in your system. Then when the E is in full swing the dbol is cut out and you run the Test. Test E for 10 weeks with dbol would be much better, money and results wise.

Hey everyone,

Wanting to start my first cycle. Trying to bulk up for hockey season coming up in September. Wanting to start my cycle somewhere in late June early July and end mid august so get about 1.5 months in on the cycle. As a beginner i wanted to do the test E cycle. However I don't see as this would work with my schedule. I know oral Cycles are about 6 weeks. Looking to gain mass and with Dbol only cycle i see many people co plaining about loss of about half the weight gained. I need to gain the weight and hopefully keep a majority of it throughout the year with proper nutrition and training. Any suggestions on which Cycles may work?

Thanks in advance

you can run test prop for 6-8 weeks. combine this with an oral and your gains will be a million times better then the oral alone

If you're looking for a short cycle, definitely prop over enanthate. With prop, you wouldn't even need an oral cause it is very fast acting, but an oral would still definitely make the gains much more dramatic. But for a short cycle, run prop for 6-8 weeks. I never recommend e unless it's at least 10 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom