Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Steroid Cycle for Competition

Mr_Gainz

Registered
I've been on here for awhile and have posted here and there, but nothing serious. I am a men's physique competitor with a lot of experience with prohormones and finally think I'm ready to use the needle.

Weight: 178
Height: 5'6
Bodyfat: Around 12%

I am almost 13 weeks out from my show and plan to be close to 170 lbs when I start the cycle at 8 weeks, but open to doing 10 weeks if it will be more beneficial.

8 Week Cycle
Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)
***Weeks 7-8 HCG 500 IU of HCG twice a week (I don't know if this will be necessary or cause me to hold more water???)

PCT
May use Clomid also, but I believe this cycle is pretty mild
Nolva 40/20/20/10
PCT Supplement
DAA

I also have Toremifene and Letrozole on hand. Is it possible to us Toremifene on cycle instead of the Anastrozole or utilize it for PCT. Just trying to use stuff I already have if possible. I will be on a strict diet throughout and will not start carb cycling until about 4 weeks out from my show.

Any input is greatly appreciated!!!

Correct me if I am Wrong.

GP - Geneza Pharmaceuticals ?

If so, I hope your Stuff is Good - Geneza has been Hit or Miss for quite some time......................................... JP

Thanks... I wasn't too sure about the HCG and may just be overthinking it. Most people I've talked to said they were barely shut down at the end.

the hcg will make you hold more water for sure.

its all going to be about timing.. most guys you are going against will be using diuretics

Thanks... I wasn't too sure about the HCG and may just be overthinking it. Most people I've talked to said they were barely shut down at the end.

Correct me if I am Wrong.

GP - Geneza Pharmaceuticals ?

If so, I hope your Stuff is Good - Geneza has been Hit or Miss for quite some time......................................... JP

The source I've been using for the longest has a GP bundle for most of the stuff I will need, and I'll save a bit of money. I've also been looking at EminenceLabs.

HCG can increase estrogen and that is the last thing that you want going into a competition. You want the complete opposite as you want to stay as dry as possible. Do not ruin a nice cycle by using it. I would go with hcgenerate from the start of the cycle to ensure a quality recovery and that you also look your best for your show.

Definitely don't want to be running HCG going into a show. That's a big mistake. I would add Masteron to your cycle as well. 150mg EOD would suit you well

Pct needs work bro 4 weeks NOLVA alone won't be much. Add HCGenerate and aromasin instead of adex in your cycle as well as pct. Torem has nasty side effects I've heard a lot lately so I wouldn't use it. Grab some Clomid to go along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PCT supp I use is Blackstone Labs PCT IV... Covers down on Ostarine, Estrogen, and increasing Libido.

If it's Ostarine in pill form then it's not real dude. Trash that supp and get HCGenerate.

If it's Ostarine in pill form then it's not real dude. Trash that supp and get HCGenerate.

Why is that? The FDA has caught a couple of supplement companies with Ostarine in a pill form as a active ingredient. Personally I believe it's legit and they have had a couple run ins with the FDA in the past for their prohormones. They have always had solid products. Ostarine is also a yellowish crystalized powder as far as I know. I've used it and it worked for me. I've kept most of my gains from prohormones every time I used it.
It's probably just a matter of time before they get caught. I'm not using it though... Sticking with the HCG and extending the cycle two weeks (10 week cycle) out from my comp date to get the testes on point. No HCG during peak week. Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Back
Top Bottom