Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginners First PEDS Protocol

Test dosage is fine. I would drop the Dbol though. You really want to learn how you react to each compound solo before you add. Otherwise it makes it very difficult to chase down sides, or in your case how dbol is going to change how much you convert to estrogen. Don't be pressured to add so much. Your first one you will blow up. It's a Marathon not a sprint.

Absolutely agree. Been leaning towards SARMS after reading more and getting more advice. I'm going to try to find something simple that I can really hammer down what works for me and what doesn't. Thank you.

22 is definitely young but is it going to kill you, no. The main reason I see to wait is that you still have years until your test levels even peak, not to mention all the learning you will still get on diet/training based on your body and experience. You can become so much more advanced by waiting a couple years.

Do it. Ur going to anyways. Do some 300 test a week with an oral depending on goals. I wouldn't use another injectable. You don't use 3 steriods first cycle. Dont use eq or primo with it yet

Agree with csbbrah,run the test only to see how you respond and to gauge how you aromatize etc,if you are adamant on using the dbol,use it at the back end of your cycle to break through any plateaus or barriers,atleast by that time you know how you respond to one compound,being test,before adding another,and in Australia,where I'm from,at 22 you are a man,able to make your own informed choices,and seems you are researching what you should be so go for it bro,all the best,forget the haters,they should be advising,not criticising,nogelp from them though,on some high moral ground, pffft,calm down girls you ain't his mum,help the man,good luck my brother

- - - Updated - - -

N forget the sarms,they suck imo,run the cycle,tried n tested compounds that work,sarms haven't even passed clinical trials,they are classed as experimental drugs,go with testosterone and related compounds for all future cycles bro,

Back
Top Bottom