Thread: Beginners First PEDS Protocol

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Beginners First PEDS Protocol

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

This is my first time trying a cycle and I'm super pumped. Tried to do a as much research as I can and I think I worked a good plan out with my distributor that will work for me.

To start im 6'1 at around 170 now and im 22. Done football for 8 years till high school then some pretty hardcore training for the military for about 2 years so around 2018-2019. Then did strength training where I bulked up to 190 at a pretty low body fat (sub 20%'s easy). Also done 2 years of martial arts (mostly for self defense I'm not planning on cheating in comps.) I've had bloodwork done in 2019 and everything was standard with no issues. Wont be in a first world country for the reminder of this year so cant get new blood work but I'm not particularly predisposed to any of the symptoms other than maybe a little acne but I had accutane for a while as a kid (maybe 2016-2018 ish?) and have never really had acne since. I'm going to be cautious about that just in case though.

The plan: weeks 1-6 will be a daily dose of 20mg dbol and 2 doses of a split up test e injection at 250mg a week Mon and Thurs (still doing research into where to inject and how to do it safely since I have no experience) Safely will be taking tudca (liver safety) and having arimidex on standby for e2 symptoms like acne or the spicy nipple.
    The next 2 weeks 6-8 will be just test e to solidify that muscle. I wont need the tudca anymore but ill keep the arimidex on standby.

PCT: From what I can tell after week 8's last injection I need to keep working out and ride out a 2 week shitshow of having low T until I can start dosing Nolvadex to recover my T levels. My distributor didn't specify how much or for how long but I'm waiting to hear back about that.

I feel like I've got a solid plan since I'll have nothing but healthy eating out there with my normal workout sups and vitamins to help hit micros. Also have a solid skin care routine which I'm normally pretty lax on but will be taking seriously when I start cycle. It is my first time so I'd love to get peoples thoughts on this and hopefully I can learn and make adjustments. Would like to know the standards for a Nolvadex only PCT and what to expect so I can compare to what my distributor says. Also taking any information regarding injections since I have no prior experience.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    22 is way too young man.

way too young

start out with sarms. check out the cycles at s4s and umbrella
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i dont know anyone with even the smallest brain cell left in their head that would advise a 22 year old to use steroids... i dont care what you paid me, i would never advise it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i know a lot of young guys doing steroids but you have a lot of room to grow before using them. the longer you wait the better. the steroids will always be there
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is no way that you are going to find credible and rational people to advise steroid use at that young of an age

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pretty surprised by the response. I see plenty of sources talking about how mid twenties is around the sweet spot. Definitely wasn't stupid enough to try it when I was still in puberty but I didn't think 22 was a bad age for a light cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro yo need to wait a year. son yo age, don't lset him use sauce yet
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowspawn View Post
    Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

This is my first time trying a cycle and I'm super pumped. Tried to do a as much research as I can and I think I worked a good plan out with my distributor that will work for me.

To start im 6'1 at around 170 now and im 22. Done football for 8 years till high school then some pretty hardcore training for the military for about 2 years so around 2018-2019. Then did strength training where I bulked up to 190 at a pretty low body fat (sub 20%'s easy). Also done 2 years of martial arts (mostly for self defense I'm not planning on cheating in comps.) I've had bloodwork done in 2019 and everything was standard with no issues. Wont be in a first world country for the reminder of this year so cant get new blood work but I'm not particularly predisposed to any of the symptoms other than maybe a little acne but I had accutane for a while as a kid (maybe 2016-2018 ish?) and have never really had acne since. I'm going to be cautious about that just in case though.

The plan: weeks 1-6 will be a daily dose of 20mg dbol and 2 doses of a split up test e injection at 250mg a week Mon and Thurs (still doing research into where to inject and how to do it safely since I have no experience) Safely will be taking tudca (liver safety) and having arimidex on standby for e2 symptoms like acne or the spicy nipple.
    The next 2 weeks 6-8 will be just test e to solidify that muscle. I wont need the tudca anymore but ill keep the arimidex on standby.

PCT: From what I can tell after week 8's last injection I need to keep working out and ride out a 2 week shitshow of having low T until I can start dosing Nolvadex to recover my T levels. My distributor didn't specify how much or for how long but I'm waiting to hear back about that.

I feel like I've got a solid plan since I'll have nothing but healthy eating out there with my normal workout sups and vitamins to help hit micros. Also have a solid skin care routine which I'm normally pretty lax on but will be taking seriously when I start cycle. It is my first time so I'd love to get peoples thoughts on this and hopefully I can learn and make adjustments. Would like to know the standards for a Nolvadex only PCT and what to expect so I can compare to what my distributor says. Also taking any information regarding injections since I have no prior experience.
    I dont agree with others on the team, I think if you're an adult you can cycle easily

You should redo this cycle completely.

I suggest you plan something like this

week 1-6
    250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
    200mgs equipoise/week
    30mgs tbol/day
    5mgs aromasin/eod
    7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)

week 7-12
    250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
    200mgs equipoise/week
    5mgs aromasin/eod

*keep nolvadex on hand

week 13-19 PCT
    nolvadex 60->20
    clomid 50->12.5
    n2generate 5 caps ed

overall thats a clean cycle test/eq with a tbol kickstart

i suggest AM cardio to make you stronger and train hard

Also Post your cycle LOG on EVO I will follow it and so will others
    NEW THREAD > + my first testosterone cycle LOG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowspawn View Post
    Pretty surprised by the response. I see plenty of sources talking about how mid twenties is around the sweet spot. Definitely wasn't stupid enough to try it when I was still in puberty but I didn't think 22 was a bad age for a light cycle.
    You are right to be surprised I find it strange vets on my own team wont help guys over 21 when 21 you can drink alcohol and shoot a gun, but NO NO dont use testosterone lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros welcome to evo and sorry you got some strange answers

for your cycle you can do test/eq or test/primo a bit more safe

test enan 250mgs
    primobolan enan 200mgs
    tbol or anavar

post up a LOG for us to follow

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews