Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginners First PEDS Protocol

Slowspawn

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

This is my first time trying a cycle and I'm super pumped. Tried to do a as much research as I can and I think I worked a good plan out with my distributor that will work for me.

To start im 6'1 at around 170 now and im 22. Done football for 8 years till high school then some pretty hardcore training for the military for about 2 years so around 2018-2019. Then did strength training where I bulked up to 190 at a pretty low body fat (sub 20%'s easy). Also done 2 years of martial arts (mostly for self defense I'm not planning on cheating in comps.) I've had bloodwork done in 2019 and everything was standard with no issues. Wont be in a first world country for the reminder of this year so cant get new blood work but I'm not particularly predisposed to any of the symptoms other than maybe a little acne but I had accutane for a while as a kid (maybe 2016-2018 ish?) and have never really had acne since. I'm going to be cautious about that just in case though.

The plan: weeks 1-6 will be a daily dose of 20mg dbol and 2 doses of a split up test e injection at 250mg a week Mon and Thurs (still doing research into where to inject and how to do it safely since I have no experience) Safely will be taking tudca (liver safety) and having arimidex on standby for e2 symptoms like acne or the spicy nipple.
The next 2 weeks 6-8 will be just test e to solidify that muscle. I wont need the tudca anymore but ill keep the arimidex on standby.

PCT: From what I can tell after week 8's last injection I need to keep working out and ride out a 2 week shitshow of having low T until I can start dosing Nolvadex to recover my T levels. My distributor didn't specify how much or for how long but I'm waiting to hear back about that.

I feel like I've got a solid plan since I'll have nothing but healthy eating out there with my normal workout sups and vitamins to help hit micros. Also have a solid skin care routine which I'm normally pretty lax on but will be taking seriously when I start cycle. It is my first time so I'd love to get peoples thoughts on this and hopefully I can learn and make adjustments. Would like to know the standards for a Nolvadex only PCT and what to expect so I can compare to what my distributor says. Also taking any information regarding injections since I have no prior experience.

i dont know anyone with even the smallest brain cell left in their head that would advise a 22 year old to use steroids... i dont care what you paid me, i would never advise it

There is no way that you are going to find credible and rational people to advise steroid use at that young of an age

Pretty surprised by the response. I see plenty of sources talking about how mid twenties is around the sweet spot. Definitely wasn't stupid enough to try it when I was still in puberty but I didn't think 22 was a bad age for a light cycle.

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

This is my first time trying a cycle and I'm super pumped. Tried to do a as much research as I can and I think I worked a good plan out with my distributor that will work for me.

To start im 6'1 at around 170 now and im 22. Done football for 8 years till high school then some pretty hardcore training for the military for about 2 years so around 2018-2019. Then did strength training where I bulked up to 190 at a pretty low body fat (sub 20%'s easy). Also done 2 years of martial arts (mostly for self defense I'm not planning on cheating in comps.) I've had bloodwork done in 2019 and everything was standard with no issues. Wont be in a first world country for the reminder of this year so cant get new blood work but I'm not particularly predisposed to any of the symptoms other than maybe a little acne but I had accutane for a while as a kid (maybe 2016-2018 ish?) and have never really had acne since. I'm going to be cautious about that just in case though.

The plan: weeks 1-6 will be a daily dose of 20mg dbol and 2 doses of a split up test e injection at 250mg a week Mon and Thurs (still doing research into where to inject and how to do it safely since I have no experience) Safely will be taking tudca (liver safety) and having arimidex on standby for e2 symptoms like acne or the spicy nipple.
The next 2 weeks 6-8 will be just test e to solidify that muscle. I wont need the tudca anymore but ill keep the arimidex on standby.

PCT: From what I can tell after week 8's last injection I need to keep working out and ride out a 2 week shitshow of having low T until I can start dosing Nolvadex to recover my T levels. My distributor didn't specify how much or for how long but I'm waiting to hear back about that.

I feel like I've got a solid plan since I'll have nothing but healthy eating out there with my normal workout sups and vitamins to help hit micros. Also have a solid skin care routine which I'm normally pretty lax on but will be taking seriously when I start cycle. It is my first time so I'd love to get peoples thoughts on this and hopefully I can learn and make adjustments. Would like to know the standards for a Nolvadex only PCT and what to expect so I can compare to what my distributor says. Also taking any information regarding injections since I have no prior experience.

I dont agree with others on the team, I think if you're an adult you can cycle easily

You should redo this cycle completely.

I suggest you plan something like this

week 1-6
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
200mgs equipoise/week
30mgs tbol/day
5mgs aromasin/eod
7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)

week 7-12
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
200mgs equipoise/week
5mgs aromasin/eod

*keep nolvadex on hand

week 13-19 PCT
nolvadex 60->20
clomid 50->12.5
n2generate 5 caps ed

overall thats a clean cycle test/eq with a tbol kickstart

i suggest AM cardio to make you stronger and train hard

Also Post your cycle LOG on EVO I will follow it and so will others
NEW THREAD > + my first testosterone cycle LOG

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty surprised by the response. I see plenty of sources talking about how mid twenties is around the sweet spot. Definitely wasn't stupid enough to try it when I was still in puberty but I didn't think 22 was a bad age for a light cycle.

You are right to be surprised I find it strange vets on my own team wont help guys over 21 when 21 you can drink alcohol and shoot a gun, but NO NO dont use testosterone lol

bros welcome to evo and sorry you got some strange answers

for your cycle you can do test/eq or test/primo a bit more safe

test enan 250mgs
primobolan enan 200mgs
tbol or anavar

post up a LOG for us to follow

22 aint a thing overplayed by all the VETs here I dont get why 22 is the bad number but 24 is fine, come guys thats dumb

Test and primo is for you

250mgs testosterone enanthate
200mgs primobolan enanthate
30mgs tbol or 30mgs winstrol
7caps n2guard
0.25mgs arimidex eod

pct 6-8 weeks nolvadex/clomid/n2generate

and throw up a LOG lets see how this goes

i actually did my 1st cycle at 18years old it was stupid but I did it all wrong
better you get the good advice and do it right then be as stupid as I was

test+primo is what I think, safest for you and good lean gains

you going to post a LOG?

not sure about your age but since you'll still use the steroids
migth as well do them right

eddie is good but i like test+primo for more of a recomp

LOG LOG LOG

22 is young but you probably will use aas anyhow, if you can start with sarms first thats my view

LOG whatever you do sarms or aas

if you do sarms its smarter maybe
50mgs ostarine ed
20mgs cardarine ed
25mgs testolone rad ed
5 caps n2guard ed

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Test dosage is fine. I would drop the Dbol though. You really want to learn how you react to each compound solo before you add. Otherwise it makes it very difficult to chase down sides, or in your case how dbol is going to change how much you convert to estrogen. Don't be pressured to add so much. Your first one you will blow up. It's a Marathon not a sprint.

Hey Eddie!

Thank you for your response on my forum I was considering calling it off after all the mods. Seems crazy since I see most people starting as young as 17 (thought they typically do it poorly and have problems). I was wondering if you would recommend a SARMS protocol too maybe? I thought the one you posted seemed incredibly solid but I'm a fairly careful guy and was worried about adding too much to 1 cycle. Saw advice on keeping it simple for less of a chance to fuck up. Also got advice from a mentor of mine that doesn't use but had friends who do and have solid sources for me to use that SARMS are better for a first cycle to test response. Hoping that his friend can hook me up with his link since he had a really good cycle himself on SARMS and it was his first also.

Either way thank you for the encouragement I was pretty worried all my research had gone for nothing once I saw the first responses. Please let me know your thoughts on trying a simple SARMS cycle. Only reason I wanted dbol was the fact that it seemed like a great bulking AAS.
(Sorry I cant dm without 50 posts)

- - - Updated - - -

Rip my poor balls. Maybe if I get as big as you lol. Might have to do a cost analysis of that one.

To everyone asking me to log it I absolutely will if everything goes according to plan. I need to get everything first and probably wont start for another 2 months (which I plan on focusing on strength training and not mma for once). Get my body ready for the shit. Thank you for all the advice.

Back
Top Bottom