Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being honest with doctor

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Being honest with doctor

So I'm due for my first follow up with my trt doctor Thursday. I want to be honest with him about wanting to do steroids at some point. I think itd be a very valuable tool to have a doctor in the know of what I'm doing. Only thing I'm worried about is if I tell him I'm planning on using steroids at some point, he might take away my trt but I dunno. He seems like a laid back guy, what do y'all think? Be honest with him or keep it to myself?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I personally wouldn't bring it up in advance, but if you do run cycles and it comes up later I would not lie about it to my doctor.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ask him as though it was for a friend...

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dirthawger View Post
    So I'm due for my first follow up with my trt doctor Thursday. I want to be honest with him about wanting to do steroids at some point. I think itd be a very valuable tool to have a doctor in the know of what I'm doing. Only thing I'm worried about is if I tell him I'm planning on using steroids at some point, he might take away my trt but I dunno. He seems like a laid back guy, what do y'all think? Be honest with him or keep it to myself?
    I mean I wouldn't tell him up front. Many doctors will pull your TRT if you are supplementing.

My buddy is on TRT. They do his blood work every 6 months. If he supplements he does it right after his bloodwork is done then runs whatever other compounds he wants to use for 3 months then gives 3 months for his test levels (and other values) to drop back down again while just taking his TRT dose.

If you roll in with Test levels in the 3000+ range they will know something is up and assume you are abusing your dosage and many will pull your script.

Its really up to you but I wouldnt come right out and tell him right away.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i did the honest thing once and I once told A DOCTOR (i don't have an official doctor) that i was using primo and she pulled up her ipad and started googling it confused as to what i was talking about. then she said "oh so you are taking prescription primo".. i was flabbergasted because primo does not exist as a prescription in the first place. the point is doctors don't know shit about steroids so discussing things like them would be like discussing how to change the oil in a car. they simply aren't going to know.. they aren't educated on the subject
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If theres no value to adding that info, I dont see the reason to disclose it. Need to know basis. If it comes up for whatever reason, then I understand. Otherwise no point

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wish more doctors would be more adaptive to patients desire to do what they wish. You are going to smoke and you shouldn't. You are going to drink and you shouldn't. You are going to overeat, and you shouldn't. It's a personal choice. You should be able to talk freely.

My doctor prescribed TRT from 2011. I was reluctant to try initially and tried to correct naturally via exercise and GNC type of supplementation. None of it worked. My test levels were always coming around 240-260. I wanted to compete in tested organizations so I held off. I finally gave in and started in 2017. I feel awesome. Everything is better in my life.
    That just opened the flood gates. I tried orals last year. This year injectables with EQ.

I would always worry about my bloodwork. This last time, I was mid-cycle. I thought I was going to blow it out, maybe the doctor would reduce my TRT dosage. The test only went to 1500, I was over.... No changes.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    If theres no value to adding that info, I dont see the reason to disclose it. Need to know basis. If it comes up for whatever reason, then I understand. Otherwise no point
    Agreed on this one.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i certainly wouldnt but to each their own

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i wouldn’t, if it risks him revoking your TRT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast