Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

being lethargic on cycle

gallegostool

Registered
My legs feel like jelly on this cycle and i feel tired all day but i cannot sleep. also feeling pins and needles in my fingres which i think is from nerve issues. i'm doing test, deca, masteron, adex, and caber. these issues have gotten worse over the past 3 weeks and i am getting annoyed, what do you guys think about that?

My legs feel like jelly on this cycle and i feel tired all day but i cannot sleep. also feeling pins and needles in my fingres which i think is from nerve issues. i'm doing test, deca, masteron, adex, and caber. these issues have gotten worse over the past 3 weeks and i am getting annoyed, what do you guys think about that?
I would suggest not asking for medical advice on the internet and make an appointment to see a doctor. This could be an underlining health issue.
See a doctor, pull some blood work and take it from there..

steroids are powerful hormones bro.

the tingling sounds like nerve issues. a regular doctor cannot diagnose that. only an osto can and they would need to do an MRI and locate disc issues. i would not take this lightly and yes steroids will make the issue worse cause you are going to want to push harder in the gym.

Google copy and paste....
Too much nitrous oxide (laughing gas) may be the culprit of low b12, as other things.

Vitamin B12 deficiency may lead to nerve damage. This can cause tingling and numbness in your hands and feet, muscle weakness, and loss of reflexes. You also may feel unsteady, lose your balance, and have trouble walking. Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause weakened bones and may lead to hip fractures.

My vote is estrogen or your artificially increased strength and therefore harder training has outpaced your ability to recover.

- - - Updated - - -

My vote is estrogen or your artificially increased strength and therefore harder training has outpaced your ability to recover.

So get blood work and take a few days off.

Its too hard to say what it is. Could be anything

this.

To the original poster, when you ask a question like this it's almost like a contest with who can diagnose you properly and accurately. Everything is simply everyone's wild guess.
This is one of the main reasons a general practitioner will request blood work if you gave him these symptoms. I suggest making an appointment with your general practitioner and just pull some bloods and take it from there.

Estrogen is usually the culprit.

Masteron addition usually requires a lower ai dosage if added.
So both masteron and ai dose maybe tanking estrogen. Maybe maybe who knows. From what little info you've given us that's my best guess.

Back
Top Bottom