Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a professional

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
There are articles on making money from our sport (easy to find). You do NOT need to be a pro but equally getting paid to train people is being a PT and not what we imagine being a professional bodybuilder or strength athlete is.

The truth is it's NOT easy money. You have to work hard. It's not instant extra cash. Here's a few ideas.

Prepping others inc pros. I know the amounts vary but here it's easily £700/$1000 to work up a 16 week show prep. That can and often does include video calls and a couple of in person check ups.

Diets: £100 a pop. The initial stuff is easy money it's the updates, changes and tweaks which make it work.

Online training: I just wrote one up recently and keep in touch. 8 weeks for which I got £150 / $200

Seminars: I gotta be honest (I've done them) it suits some people and others are crap. If you're any good at it and don't even have to have a world class physique you can earn £500-£1000. If you DO look amazing and are good at it it can be, at the top level EVERY weekend $10000

Expos. All expenses covered but a LONG day to earn the wage. If you're under contract this is often written in so you'll earn NOTHING but pocket money. I wouldn't pay you a six figure contract ($100k) AND money on top. I'd be all exs inc and at least £100-150 a day. I like doing them so it's fun for me.

Appearances (like 4 hours at a supplement shop etc): No posing usually - or with clothing on. Similar to expos. If it's for a company you're under contract to - exs only. If it's the other kind $500 to meet and greet.

Signed pics and the like: minimum £10/$15. Up to you on clothing. Books 100% or more markup.

What you'll also see is guys that were only top 100 level pros become a brand. So the clothing becomes a brand beyond them over which they retained ownership. Ditto getting more money if they have a successful supplement line THEY put out themselves.

Truth is the hardest workers + great genetics make the most money = Jay Cutler.

On the supps - get your product into supermarkets... supplement shops and online is fine but once you're on the shelves in Walmart, Target and the like - it's MILLIONS of sales every fkin week. By way of example the famous Golds Gym shirt nearly made as much money as the gyms did at one point. They were in Macey's

the only way to make money is through online clients becoming a online coach and doing well being a great coach and take each persons goals seriously

Now how to become a great online coach
Have tried many different methods in diet anabolics training methods know how to apply proper training setup rest progressing and diet taken electrolytes micronutrient into it

last compete win some shows build that up on Instagram provide information from your research

Being the biggest strongest in your gym can also help motivate others and provide more clients

the only way to make money is through online clients becoming a online coach and doing well being a great coach and take each persons goals seriously

Now how to become a great online coach
Have tried many different methods in diet anabolics training methods know how to apply proper training setup rest progressing and diet taken electrolytes micronutrient into it

last compete win some shows build that up on Instagram provide information from your research

Being the biggest strongest in your gym can also help motivate others and provide more clients

You need a name even knowing nothing . See Greg Doucette charge much for one month what Matt Jansen for one year . Ho knows more ?

You need a name even knowing nothing . See Greg Doucette charge much for one month what Matt Jansen for one year . Ho knows more ?

I wouldn’t pick any of them overpriced and take on to many people proof they don’t truly care you cannot coach 100 clients impossible to give everyone 100 percent attention

Matt only gives the elite Olympia guys all attention free hgh steroids food he pays it all but only to nick Shaun his two best and ofcourse Dallas got same treatment

But truth you need to be known have a name

- - - Updated - - -

Many sell and make steroids too Nathan sold them here but got caught he made thousands how he now opens his own gym many make there own steroids and sell

- - - Updated - - -

Greg sold them years ago got caught they all do

Greg doucette does cookie cutter programs that's the problem. They will charge high price but lower quality.

IMO, MONSTRO you would be an amazing coach with your look.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t pick any of them overpriced and take on to many people proof they don’t truly care you cannot coach 100 clients impossible to give everyone 100 percent attention

Matt only gives the elite Olympia guys all attention free hgh steroids food he pays it all but only to nick Shaun his two best and ofcourse Dallas got same treatment

But truth you need to be known have a name

- - - Updated - - -

Many sell and make steroids too Nathan sold them here but got caught he made thousands how he now opens his own gym many make there own steroids and sell

- - - Updated - - -

Greg sold them years ago got caught they all do

I'm sure Greg and Matt sold steroids, but who knows what they do now. I'm guessing they talk a big game but in the end just deal steroids/hgh, which is fine I actually like more sources and more info in the industry.

^^^^ they sell online programs and copy/paste the same shit to people or might have 2 or 3 layouts. even having assistants email clients. many have been busted doing this. no clue how these people live with themselves cause i could never do that shit

I don't ever do that. when people work with me they talk to me 1 on 1 and i never put someone on the same protocols

Greg charges more?? F88k. Any idea what he asks for cash wise? I've watched a few of his videos and he annoy's me a bit (it's his nasal way of talking)

Greg doucette does cookie cutter programs that's the problem. They will charge high price but lower quality.

IMO, MONSTRO you would be an amazing coach with your look.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure Greg and Matt sold steroids, but who knows what they do now. I'm guessing they talk a big game but in the end just deal steroids/hgh, which is fine I actually like more sources and more info in the industry.

How do you know that Greg does cookie cutter programs?

Yeah alot of them are social media influencers with big followings.

Being a pro doesn't really translate to more opportunities and more income. Meanwhile, I know a guy who gets top dollar to be a trainer, and he isn't even that good. But he looks good. And that's what matters.

Only a handful of bodybuilders have become rich off of their fame and that was through having successful supplement companies. Then again, there are successful supplement companies owned by guys who never even competed. And even Arnold's supplement line failed.

The ROCK is probably the richest "muscle star" (though I don't knwo why, I think the guy is a stiff as an actor , but...whatever), yet he never won a major show.

Moral of the story; Winning top bodybuilding contests is like winning a bowling trophy. Beyond the prize money it's not going to do much more for you.

I used a guy as a trainer/dietician that was trained by Matt Jansen and let me tell you I wasn’t impressed one bit.

Being a pro doesn't really translate to more opportunities and more income. Meanwhile, I know a guy who gets top dollar to be a trainer, and he isn't even that good. But he looks good. And that's what matters.

Only a handful of bodybuilders have become rich off of their fame and that was through having successful supplement companies. Then again, there are successful supplement companies owned by guys who never even competed. And even Arnold's supplement line failed.

The ROCK is probably the richest "muscle star" (though I don't knwo why, I think the guy is a stiff as an actor , but...whatever), yet he never won a major show.

Moral of the story; Winning top bodybuilding contests is like winning a bowling trophy. Beyond the prize money it's not going to do much more for you.

Yep. It wont just 'happen'. You gotta MAKE it happen. That's why The Rock is what he is... aka 'the hardest worker in the room'. Training at midnight being one example.

Definitely a tough way to make money with so much competition out there.

There are people with no titles, 100% not even close to top 10 type material but they, to put it crudely, have their shit together. Not just by understanding how to use social media but by being business like and professional.

And, as I said, it's only easy if you love doing it. Otherwise it's a proper job of work to be successful. Little to nothing to do with luck or titles.

Not something I would be able to dedicate myself to to be able to make money.

Yep. It wont just 'happen'. You gotta MAKE it happen. That's why The Rock is what he is... aka 'the hardest worker in the room'. Training at midnight being one example.

The rock is where he is because of WWE not just because he's the ROCK. There are many reasons he's treated so well, it's NOT because he's a good actor it's because he's a certain type of person I'll let you guess what I mean. Hulk hogan wasn't treated like that.

Back
Top Bottom