Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly fat rebound! WTF! Advice for long term natty run..

logan

Well I came home from my 2 week vacation in mexico, while there I was taking bridge, n2gaurd and leftover formastanz.
(I started all this after my pct for an epi run)
Anyways, I have been off everything but the n2gaurd since I got home. (couple weeks) and belly fat has increased dramatically! I may be over imagining it but there is definitely some increased belly fat and body recomp (or reverse) seems to be changing fast for the worse.. Weird!

Little bit of estrogen coming back causing the belly possibly?
Bridge helped me maintain almost all my size while in mexico! With the Forma of course, in case you were wondering.

Any ideas?
Looking for a long term Natty stack to get me back in gear, a longer term stack. Maybe 3 months or so, steady bulk without too much fat.

Thinking:
n2gaurd, n2slin, and something else???? (just got ntkts in the mail, thanks for the free trial, I will be giving out reviews!)
Something that can be run long term, increase test and keep estro in check.
Was thinking phytoserms but not enough info out yet on results to know if that is what would work with n2slin.

Im running
forged burner
slin
gear
hcgen
phytoserm
and its doing just what you want!

how's your diet looking bro?? regardless of the supps your taking if you're eating clean you shouldn't put love handles back on unless it's just water weight, what's your weight and body fat?

Diet is what it was before I left, when on holidays the all inclusive fresh fruits veggies and everything was definitely better for me but diet is still fairly clean. I was drinking sugary drinks, eating desserts and everything when on holidays and didn't get any fat gain. I was way more active however (cardio wise).

I had a few cheat meals here but nothing that I haven't done in the past, nothing that should have made this change so fast.

Not sure on body fat but weight is the same as before but waist size is up a full size! Very odd. And it is mostly just belly, everything else seems to be the same.

Possibly the forma was drying me out, now that I am off I am a little softer?.. possibly?
Just trying to think what else could have contributed to this on top of diet changes back and forth.

Im running
forged burner
slin
gear
hcgen
phytoserm
and its doing just what you want!

Thats a pretty heavy stack for my wallet to keep up for months. Not even sure if all of those can be taken for months on end. I am trying to build a steady "staple" stack right now.

I have my protein needs met, so gear might be overkill.
Phyto and hcgen? ... which would you suggest if only taking one of the 2?
I don't think hcgen has any estro reducing properties so I am trying to keep that in mind too as I will be running this for a while. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thats a pretty heavy stack for my wallet to keep up for months. Not even sure if all of those can be taken for months on end. I am trying to build a steady "staple" stack right now.

I have my protein needs met, so gear might be overkill.
Phyto and hcgen? ... which would you suggest if only taking one of the 2?
I don't think hcgen has any estro reducing properties so I am trying to keep that in mind too as I will be running this for a while. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Actually the stack is not heavy at all. It all depends on the goals of the person. Most of the time the ENTIRE stack is not ran all at once but is considered a 'stack' because it is needs to finish the cycle.
However back to your OP, IMO you have gain an excess amount of water weight. It is difficult to gain A LOT of bodyfat in that short amount of time. Jut get back on the track and dont let it bother you too much, you will be fine. Now is the time for the holiday and I think you should enjoy the holidays and not let it get to your head.

Products that I run to get water down and leaned out:
Need2Slin
HCGenerate
Forma
Forged
Gear

Would not hurt to get a little bit of cardio such as three 30 minutes sessions a weeks at low-moderate instensity. Just dont cut the calories TOO LOW.
For example:
Workout days
Protien-High
Carbs-Mod
Fat-Low

Non Workout days
Protien-High
Carbs-low
Fats-mod

Just a broad scope to keep you 'sane'..lol

Yeah that is what was having me worried, the holidays. lol. I will be eating like a horse! With drinks on top of that, the belly aint going anywhere for now.
I am actually going on a bulk but I usually do so as lean as possible. I don't mind the small amounts of fat when bulking, thats normal but this belly came without being on a bulk at all so caught me off guard I guess.

Oh well... I will try and stay sane. Not easy though :p

Forma, hcgenerate, n2slin ... Might be a good staple to build upon.
Can formastanz be run long term? Maybe a smaller dose can be stretched out.

And yes I know this is not much of a stack, this is on top of my other daily supplements.
Phytoberry, veggie greens, fish oils, whey, casein, creatine, ntkts..etc.

i still have a bottle of sustain alpha but not sure how to use that in a natty bulk stack.

For as men belly fat and love handles are a curse. Diet diet diet and still then its hard to get rid of.

Yeah that is what was having me worried, the holidays. lol. I will be eating like a horse! With drinks on top of that, the belly aint going anywhere for now.
I am actually going on a bulk but I usually do so as lean as possible. I don't mind the small amounts of fat when bulking, thats normal but this belly came without being on a bulk at all so caught me off guard I guess.

Oh well... I will try and stay sane. Not easy though :p

Forma, hcgenerate, n2slin ... Might be a good staple to build upon.
Can formastanz be run long term? Maybe a smaller dose can be stretched out.

And yes I know this is not much of a stack, this is on top of my other daily supplements.
Phytoberry, veggie greens, fish oils, whey, casein, creatine, ntkts..etc.

i still have a bottle of sustain alpha but not sure how to use that in a natty bulk stack.

Not get TOO caught up on supplement. They are here to assist not provide. The ONLY supps I take are:
need2slin
hcgenerate
forma
n2kts
n2guard
wheytobuildmuscle
gear
forged

But the most I will run together at one is maybe three of them. Certain times for certain supplements, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom