Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The benifit of steroid

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
You know guys steroid have a bad reputation due to from side affect but it's a one side justifeaction ,on the other hand steroids have so many benifit if your use it correctly so my question how many benifit you took from steroid, how rapidly you tranform your body? About myself steroid give me batter performance, also it's give me a new edge. Plz state your opinion

Just to show what it can do aside from muscle growth, here's some of the issues I deal with that it helps.

I have IBS, and when I take Test, it helps a lot. My bowel movements are much better and it takes away any nausea that it causes me. The IBS also causes me to feel really shitty until I started taking my SSRI a few years ago, but I still sometimes get some issues even if I'm on it. Test makes that disappear.

Just to show what it can do aside from muscle growth, here's some of the issues I deal with that it helps.

I have IBS, and when I take Test, it helps a lot. My bowel movements are much better and it takes away any nausea that it causes me. The IBS also causes me to feel really shitty until I started taking my SSRI a few years ago, but I still sometimes get some issues even if I'm on it. Test makes that disappear.

GH works. I've two buddies. One has Chrons and one Colitis. GH helps repair their gut. Whether it'd help with IBS...?

its been covered a million times all the benefits and drawbacks of steroid use... its up to you and you alone to determine whether or not its worth it to you for what you get as opposed to what you risk... all of the benefits have been covered countless times through articles and videos, and so have the drawbacks... i completely stopped using everything aside from trt and sarms about a year ago as i promised my mom and wife that i would and intend to fully keep that promise however thats MY decision... plenty of others want to continue to use them and thats fine... its all about compounds you pick according to your body response as well as how abusive you may or may not be...

that is great news man. just keep in mind if you abuse steroids it will make any inflammatory issue worse, so be careful especially using the harsher steroids

Theres calculated risks versus benefits for steroid use. Everyone knows that. In my opinion it's best to keep risk to a minimum and make that priority first

that is great news man. just keep in mind if you abuse steroids it will make any inflammatory issue worse, so be careful especially using the harsher steroids

Oh trust me. I would never use test except during a cycle and I try to keep it on the moderate side...500mg (or lower if I'm stacking with something else).

1. Tren. Moderate doses of tren--not crazy doses--help with motivation and getting shit done. It decimates any feelings of sympathy and boosts aggression to some degree, which are both potentially conducive to being more productive and completing a goal. This is my experience, plus I heard others swear by the same thing. This is one of the less often talked about mental benefits of tren. Key words though: moderate dose (for me no more than 300 mg/wk). Too much and you will feel like shit and become a snappy asshole.

2. Test makes me feel more energetic, confident, and better all around--just not too much. Otherwise, the bloat will make you feel like shit, at least temporarily if you don't control it with AIs.

3. Equipoise increases my endurance in the gym as well as appetite and vascularity to some extent. Takes a while to kick in though. Virtually no side-effects. Underrated compound.

4. Proviron makes me look and feel better almost instantly as it increases free test and sheds water weight/increases vascularity. Also can be used as a weak AI and sex pill. Versatile and combines well with most roids. Underrated.

The forum really needs to allow temporary editing of posts... like a 15min thing or so that most forums allow.

One can only wish. Regarding the poster, I think English is his second language so let's cut him some slack, fellas.

Benefits include being more Alpha male. Feeling more Alpha. Can turn a boy into a man, physically and psychologicaly. The sex is waaay better on steroids, if ur running them correctly. Confidence with women, attractiveness to women, and great sex. Feeling Alpha and confident and sex are amazing...

Drawbacks, being complacent and too experimental and having ups and downs due to rapid changes in hormones can be incredibly detrimental psychologicaly and to any partner u have, work, friends, anxiety, u name it.

But if u get it right, get Ur blood tests, are methodical, keep those hormones balanced than u can feel like a God, fuk like a pro, be confident with girls and not the little shy fuk no girl wants.

Getting it right is a Fucking science... And a half.

But there's a lot to learn, most sides people experience are mostly out of balance hormones.

If ur talking simple trt instead of low natty test, huge quality of life improvement.

Iv had very successful blasts, and iv had plenty of sides from unbalanced hormones also, and it takes time to get it right.

Stability is key. Low test, non aromatising steroids, tren + caber... That stability is worth everything to me now, and fuk yeh u still make great gains and look amazing.

Benefits include being more Alpha male. Feeling more Alpha. Can turn a boy into a man, physically and psychologicaly. The sex is waaay better on steroids, if ur running them correctly. Confidence with women, attractiveness to women, and great sex. Feeling Alpha and confident and sex are amazing...

Drawbacks, being complacent and too experimental and having ups and downs due to rapid changes in hormones can be incredibly detrimental psychologicaly and to any partner u have, work, friends, anxiety, u name it.

But if u get it right, get Ur blood tests, are methodical, keep those hormones balanced than u can feel like a God, fuk like a pro, be confident with girls and not the little shy fuk no girl wants.

Getting it right is a Fucking science... And a half.

But there's a lot to learn, most sides people experience are mostly out of balance hormones.

If ur talking simple trt instead of low natty test, huge quality of life improvement.

Iv had very successful blasts, and iv had plenty of sides from unbalanced hormones also, and it takes time to get it right.

Stability is key. Low test, non aromatising steroids, tren + caber... That stability is worth everything to me now, and fuk yeh u still make great gains and look amazing.
That's great bro

Back
Top Bottom