Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The benifit of steroid

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

The benifit of steroid

You know guys steroid have a bad reputation due to from side affect but it's a one side justifeaction ,on the other hand steroids have so many benifit if your use it correctly so my question how many benifit you took from steroid, how rapidly you tranform your body? About myself steroid give me batter performance, also it's give me a new edge. Plz state your opinion
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just to show what it can do aside from muscle growth, here's some of the issues I deal with that it helps.

I have IBS, and when I take Test, it helps a lot. My bowel movements are much better and it takes away any nausea that it causes me. The IBS also causes me to feel really shitty until I started taking my SSRI a few years ago, but I still sometimes get some issues even if I'm on it. Test makes that disappear.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthiggy View Post
    Just to show what it can do aside from muscle growth, here's some of the issues I deal with that it helps.

I have IBS, and when I take Test, it helps a lot. My bowel movements are much better and it takes away any nausea that it causes me. The IBS also causes me to feel really shitty until I started taking my SSRI a few years ago, but I still sometimes get some issues even if I'm on it. Test makes that disappear.
    GH works. I've two buddies. One has Chrons and one Colitis. GH helps repair their gut. Whether it'd help with IBS...?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its been covered a million times all the benefits and drawbacks of steroid use... its up to you and you alone to determine whether or not its worth it to you for what you get as opposed to what you risk... all of the benefits have been covered countless times through articles and videos, and so have the drawbacks... i completely stopped using everything aside from trt and sarms about a year ago as i promised my mom and wife that i would and intend to fully keep that promise however thats MY decision... plenty of others want to continue to use them and thats fine... its all about compounds you pick according to your body response as well as how abusive you may or may not be...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In my case they helped me win.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthiggy View Post

that is great news man. just keep in mind if you abuse steroids it will make any inflammatory issue worse, so be careful especially using the harsher steroids
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Theres calculated risks versus benefits for steroid use. Everyone knows that. In my opinion it's best to keep risk to a minimum and make that priority first

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There may also be some dietary restrictions with IBS

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Theres calculated risks versus benefits for steroid use. Everyone knows that. In my opinion it's best to keep risk to a minimum and make that priority first
    This sums it up for me as well

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    that is great news man. just keep in mind if you abuse steroids it will make any inflammatory issue worse, so be careful especially using the harsher steroids
    Oh trust me. I would never use test except during a cycle and I try to keep it on the moderate side...500mg (or lower if I'm stacking with something else).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast