Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Berd Pharma Primobolan

Mdawgxi

Registered
I just got a shipment of Berd Primo. Knowing that Primo is often faked, has anyone run a labmax on their berd primo? Just want to ensure it's legit before starting the cycle. Would love to see Berd gear show up on to see the purity as well. I've had good results from Berd gear from RM before but Primo can be a different ball game.

bro ive used berd pharma primo for 2 cycles...1000mgs/week awesome cutter...

I gave up on primo long time ago, the last primo was test prop. But there is a good primo too.

Why don't you run labmax yourself and post the results for us.

I just got a shipment of Berd Primo. Knowing that Primo is often faked, has anyone run a labmax on their berd primo? Just want to ensure it's legit before starting the cycle. Would love to see Berd gear show up on to see the purity as well. I've had good results from Berd gear from RM before but Primo can be a different ball game.
As someone currently using Berd primo for my pet rat I'd say it's gtg.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pet rat?? Are you just being funny or spamming the thread?
It's me, I'm the pet rat. I'm using Berd products currently. Ya know sometimes guys prefer to talk about what their pet rats are taking for research purposes Vs saying what they are on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pet rat?? Are you just being funny or spamming the thread?

brother "pet rat"..."research subject" are common terms on the steroid forums for self expression...aka like a brother wont say its him, he will just refer to a "subject"...it's typical slang...

I haven't used their Primo but they have legit gear otherwise so I would assume the primo is good too. I know Steve has used it with success. If you are really wanting certainty then just test it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom