Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best for Aesthetics

beaglesnlox

Registered
I am debating between using masteron or proviron to build an aesthetic frame similar to what zyzz had. right now I'm about 12% body fat I never been below 10% body fat but will work as hard as I need to to get under. or should I just run them together? What kind of dosage and length would you recommend I want to look the best for a wedding?

I am debating between using masteron or proviron to build an aesthetic frame similar to what zyzz had. right now I'm about 12% body fat I never been below 10% body fat but will work as hard as I need to to get under. or should I just run them together? What kind of dosage and length would you recommend I want to look the best for a wedding?

masteron hands down is the winner if you want to look cut and strong, doesnt even compare to proviron which is very weak.

The Mast is definitely going to give you a more hardened ripped look but not if there is a layer of fat on top of the muscle. 12% isn't bad, some people carry the fat differently and look really good at that amount.

I look pretty lean at 12% but I dont think I'd run Mast unless I was at 10%. Thats just me though.

As far as Proviron it can be a great addition to any cycle but it really shines as a mood and libido enhancer and as an enhancer to other steroids. It won't do what you want on its own

Diet. Aesthetics comes down to shape which is genetic.

If you want to get under 10% body fat then you need to dial in your diet big time. You’ll have to look at your carb intake to minimise water retention and get more of a lean look. Diet first, then training. PEDs are after those.

Masteron blows everything else away for aesthetics. 500 to 600mg per week but you have to be lean for it to shine

There's a confusion being used here. Aesthetics is, in simple terms, a look. You can't drug a look anymore than you can drug motivation.

Your shape, if you were lucky enough to have small hips and waist to go with a set of broad shoulders and so on, is what creates the look. You would not, for example, describe a broad waisted thick limbed but lean as f**k body as being aesthetic.

What's being asked for, as some have replied, is a drug or drugs to add the last polish to an already starting to be shapely physique.

Back
Top Bottom