Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best AI on bulking and why?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
We have 3 AI on market: Arimidex, Aromasin and Letrozole , we all know letro is mostly for gyno and last weeks pre contest , but from the other 2 witch is better for bulking ? and depends what compunds you are using it?
Some coaches use tamoxifen for people with gland and only AI for people that remove gland, make sense?

We have 3 AI on market: Arimidex, Aromasin and Letrozole , we all know letro is mostly for gyno and last weeks pre contest , but from the other 2 witch is better for bulking ? and depends what compunds you are using it?
Some coaches use tamoxifen for people with gland and only AI for people that remove gland, make sense?

The issue with Letro is it's harsh. As for bulking... meaning a higher bodyfat which means more issues. And I say that as someone who isn't ripped. Hence the preference, ideally, for a lean bulk rather than a fat one requiring a stronger AI.

Last edited:
cnnram do you think i believe AI help build muscle , please i have some knowlage . What i ask is to run offseason we need to have some estrogen to build muscle witch should be weaker to use offseason and off course the best for health?

I prefer aromasin because better for lipid profile and no rebound when stop , i try to use less possible because i have injuries my elbows and mu knees , in the past i made use mistakes using 2,5mg letro ed killing my gains and my joints

Back
Top Bottom