Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best bods

Verses

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
Thought I would get this kicked off.

Looking for what people think are the best bods, male female.... And why.

Let me get it started

Below, the one on the right is gorgeous. Fills the underwear out, and has a nice gap.
Thighs show that she works out. Women who work out, and do sports tend to have more hormones running through there system and tend to get a hell if a lot more horny.

Where the other ass, is just non existence.

Also, women who have a small bum, but it folds..... Us a sign of unhealthy eating. Hence the small bum.

Those who eat healthy, and squat, it tends to show. I will have pictures, as one of my clients fits this to a tea.

Anyhoo, let's see what people think, or just post for others to rate.

V
09cfcf08a474fc9d98a9abae0d91f9f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I like the skinny chick on the left with the small arse.i love my girls as skinny as possible,stick skinny is the best,the pussy on a skinny girl really bulges out and i love that.ive even fucked a couple anorexic girls in my time and loved it.they just dont swallow of course.

Thought I would get this kicked off.

Looking for what people think are the best bods, male female.... And why.

Let me get it started

Below, the one on the right is gorgeous. Fills the underwear out, and has a nice gap.
Thighs show that she works out. Women who work out, and do sports tend to have more hormones running through there system and tend to get a hell if a lot more horny.

Where the other ass, is just non existence.

Also, women who have a small bum, but it folds..... Us a sign of unhealthy eating. Hence the small bum.

Those who eat healthy, and squat, it tends to show. I will have pictures, as one of my clients fits this to a tea.

Anyhoo, let's see what people think, or just post for others to rate.

V
09cfcf08a474fc9d98a9abae0d91f9f6.jpg

brother one on the right...

To me, the most impressive male body of all-time was that of former Heisman Trophy recipient and former Cleveland Browns and Los Angeles Rams running back Charles White in his prime (early to mid-'80s). He carried approximately 4% body fat, and his body symmetry was the most amazing I've ever seen.

My favorite female body belongs to the young woman that I happen to be married to who stands amongst the most beautiful women in the world. Seriously, she does. :D

everyone has different preferences for their ice cream, doesn't make it wrong or right

for me i would pick the one on the right, but i would have to see the rest of her and her face too.. i prefer curvy women

This is the "skinny girl" out the 'all about bass'.

Man, she's not to shabby
b7665d44b216c84afd9bd8d5e1471093.jpg

Definitely the one on the right. ... I wouldn't look once at the girl on the left. But to each their own. ..

To be honest. I probably win the best booty contest. My gf loves mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post it up buddy, I'm sure there are some readers that would give you a honest opinion.

Sorry bud. I tend to keep to myself and gf. Plus why would you wanna see a guys bum. I understand it’s a new world. But I don’t fly that. Just jokes man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's Hope Beel and some Nice Cheeks.............................. JP

24296537_1599579490081469_479215595394428429_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom