Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best bodybuilder ever??

Ok, let's take a poll. I'm not talking about the most influential because Arnold is defiantly is that. I'm talking standing side by side in their best condition. And not whose physique you prefer, please no frank zane or Bob paris, I'm talking about THE best bb ever if they could compete against each other. Personally, my choice is Flex because I tout he was better than Ronnie when at his best. Then Ronnie. I don't like Cutler at all and don't get him ever winning. He's blocky. My personal favorite of all time is Lee Labrada but I think the best small guy ever was Shawn ray. As for today's guys, I'm not impressed. If Levrone can come back as himself I think he beats Phil Heath. What do you all think?
Top 5: Flex, Ronnie, Dorian, Levrone, Haney

Last edited:
Are you talking abut Flex Wheeler? You didn't specify. I ask because I think the best is Flex Lewis. In my opinion his physique is unmatched in every way. If he decides to go into the open and move up from the 212, Phil Heaths reign is over in my opinion.

Are you talking abut Flex Wheeler? You didn't specify. I ask because I think the best is Flex Lewis. In my opinion his physique is unmatched in every way. If he decides to go into the open and move up from the 212, Phil Heaths reign is over in my opinion.

Are you serious, or smoking something strong. Flex Lewis looks great but give me a break he would never even have beaten Shawn Ray. He couldn't even stand next to Ronnie or Flex at their best. Do you honestly think Flex Lewis can even be in the top 5 in the regular class?

So much for friendly debate and stating ones opinion lol
It is a friendly debate, I not mad just saying that putting Flex Lewis in that class is rediculous. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, saying Flex lewis can even beat Phil Heath is like saying Matt Castle is a better qb then Payton Manning. I was looking for people's honest opinions on a top 5 and flex lewis in there caught me off gaurd.

Max some friendly advice...if u disagree with someone don't accuse them of possible drug use or degrade their character. Plus Rick has been to and in many contests...I trust his eye when comes to BB.

Max some friendly advice...if u disagree with someone don't accuse them of possible drug use or degrade their character. Plus Rick has been to and in many contests...I trust his eye when comes to BB.

Ok, it may have come out wrong I meant it playfully not maliciouly. But I was an npc judge in the 90's so I do know what I'm talking about. And comparing Flex Lewis to Flex Wheeler is rediculous. I have nothing against the guys character just a debate. Come on guys grow some skin for Christ sakes.

Ok, it may have come out wrong I meant it playfully not maliciouly. But I was an npc judge in the 90's so I do know what I'm talking about. And comparing Flex Lewis to Flex Wheeler is rediculous. I have nothing against the guys character just a debate. Come on guys grow some skin for Christ sakes. I thought he would come back and defend his position. A little touchy you think????

It's all good bro. I still see it as a friendly debate, and I respect everyone's opinion. If you look at what Dexter Jackson did moving into the open, he obviously has done very well, but Flex Lewis is miles ahead of him in my opinion. In the 212 class nobody can even come close in points to Flex. His lines, symmetry, muscle bellies, conditioning, and aesthetics are like nothing I have ever seen. He also carries more mass now at 5'4" than many do in the open class, but the Olympia is not about being the biggest. Flex states himself that he wanted 3 212 Olympia titles and then he would move into the open. I just personally think if he did that he would do VERY VERY well against the others. Without a weight limit in the open, I could see him adding more size in the offseason, and going in easily at a 225lb stage weight which would look sick on his frame.

And for the record, guys like Shawn Ray and Levrone looked incredible for their day, but couldn't hold a candle with 90% of them on stage today. No comparison

Yes, without the weight class he could get bigger but at 5'4'' he's limited. I still think Shawn Ray beats Flex Lewis any day. Dexter was great. I actually trained with Dexter in 1997 in Jacksonville when I was in college. We both were state competitors and he was a middleweight at the time getting ready for the southern states I think. He looked incredible then, as a middleweight. But his win was a lot luck, kind of being in the right place at the right time, that's why he couldn't hold on to it. But I can't see Lewis beating Dexter either. But this is off the topic. Who would you put as your top 5?

Last edited:
At 5'4" he will be limited for sure, but he still has room to grow, and like I said, the Olympia isn't about being the biggest anyways. Dexter and Branch are both short in the open class and carry enough mass without a doubt. Branch carries a lot more mass, but his overall physique isn't shit in comparison to guys like Dexter, which is why he will never win the Olympia and be lucky to get top 5 in my opinion. Hell the biggest guy at the Olympia (big Ramy) couldn't even place. He is a monster, but his physique has a lot of flaws and his conditioning is just never there for the O

Ok, it may have come out wrong I meant it playfully not maliciouly. But I was an npc judge in the 90's so I do know what I'm talking about. And comparing Flex Lewis to Flex Wheeler is rediculous. I have nothing against the guys character just a debate. Come on guys grow some skin for Christ sakes.
Grow some skin!?!?! Brother I just worked 2 codes, one a 7 yr old drown victim. ...with mom in room...I don't think my skin can get much thicker....but thanks for the recommendation.

I always thought Dennis Newman would have been the best ever if he didn't end up getting leukemia... Just for the sake of the thread, I will go with Wheeler, he was something else!

Branch is finished, he's in the first stages of becoming Palumboized.

Nah. I just saw a recent video about him changing up his technique and doing lighter weight higher reps and has made some surprising progress he says. Not a direct quote. I have faith ;)

Ftr I'm just rooting for the under dog I know he's not gonna be mr. O

Back
Top Bottom