Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Bold Cyp Dose with Multistack cycle.

SGrace2020

Registered
Hello all, new member but longtime listener to the podcast and big fan of Dylan's videos. So I am in the middle of a somewhat all over the place cycle:

(I'm 34, its my 4th cycle, I'm 5'10, probably 10-12% bf, in good health)

625mg Test Enanthate/wk
250mg Deca/wk
300mg Deca/NPP (Pharmanolt 300 - NPP/Deca Nandrolone Mix)
Boldenone 300/wk (just ran out)

Also, in the first half of the cycle, - 300mg Tren Acetate (mon/wed/fri 100mg each - I am on week 4 of 6) and I layed off the Deca/NPP until the 6 weeks of Tren Ace is gone)
I was able to get 4 bottles of Boldenone Cypionate 200 as well (other bold 300 was Pharmabold 300 Pharamacon) and I was wondering once the Tren is gone and I am
back to using both the Deca and the Deca/NPP Nandrolone blend, what is the ideal dosage of Bold Cyp 200? I never knew much about Bold Cyp but got a great deal and
took the bottles off my guy's hands. I am trying to gain obviously but also harden/solidify, diets been cleaned up, cardio and abs added quite a bit to my 6 day a week routine.
I also am going to end the last 30-45 days of the cycle with 50mg ED of Winstrol I just wanted to know what an ideal Bold Cyp dose would be an if mixing with the Deca/Pharmanolt 300
blend was smart.

Thanks so much for your time!

Seth

you are welcome to call into the podcast to go over all this. we just had a thread about bold cyp in another thread, i find it to be a waste and steer guys to regular boldenone so that explains why he was willing to part with it cheap

that was actually me man! i didnt think my first post went up properly! thanks again. i'd love to call the show though.

I've never messed with bold cyp, and have no intention to. Stick with normal EQ in my opinion.

Hello all, new member but longtime listener to the podcast and big fan of Dylan's videos. So I am in the middle of a somewhat all over the place cycle:

(I'm 34, its my 4th cycle, I'm 5'10, probably 10-12% bf, in good health)

625mg Test Enanthate/wk
250mg Deca/wk
300mg Deca/NPP (Pharmanolt 300 - NPP/Deca Nandrolone Mix)
Boldenone 300/wk (just ran out)

Also, in the first half of the cycle, - 300mg Tren Acetate (mon/wed/fri 100mg each - I am on week 4 of 6) and I layed off the Deca/NPP until the 6 weeks of Tren Ace is gone)
I was able to get 4 bottles of Boldenone Cypionate 200 as well (other bold 300 was Pharmabold 300 Pharamacon) and I was wondering once the Tren is gone and I am
back to using both the Deca and the Deca/NPP Nandrolone blend, what is the ideal dosage of Bold Cyp 200? I never knew much about Bold Cyp but got a great deal and
took the bottles off my guy's hands. I am trying to gain obviously but also harden/solidify, diets been cleaned up, cardio and abs added quite a bit to my 6 day a week routine.
I also am going to end the last 30-45 days of the cycle with 50mg ED of Winstrol I just wanted to know what an ideal Bold Cyp dose would be an if mixing with the Deca/Pharmanolt 300
blend was smart.

Thanks so much for your time!

Seth

See the other post.

do you guys record the podcast through anchor for call-ins? loving the show lately btw man. the calls are great

do you guys record the podcast through anchor for call-ins? loving the show lately btw man. the calls are great

we do a conference, my co-host handles all that technical stuff

would you like to come on? drop me a visitor message and i will make that happen

Back
Top Bottom