Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best brand for cycle? Geneza pharma?

Kaseyg

Registered
Hello my name is Jack and this is going to be my first cycle ever. I want to make sure that I'm running the best quality steroids possible I don't care about the cost I just don't want to put garbage in my body. What is the best brand that you would trust for a new user to use? Is it going to be GP geneza?

Hello my name is Jack and this is going to be my first cycle ever. I want to make sure that I'm running the best quality steroids possible I don't care about the cost I just don't want to put garbage in my body. What is the best brand that you would trust for a new user to use? Is it going to be GP geneza?

I like Geneza good quality brand with good support.

Using geneza here is a good 16 week cycle for you.
1-16
500mgs of primoblan/week
50mgs anavar/day (8-10w)

Safest way to go.

Hey Brother,

Napsgear.org is deal with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience Geneza Pharma
Is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality.
Nowadays there are many contests and offers run on Napsgear with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you have any other issue please pm me or email me on [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Geneza is my goto brand, followed by euro pharma and balkan.

Back
Top Bottom