Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best bulker then cut cycle?

Awercel29

I'm looking to do a bulking cycle and then cut back down
it's going to be 12 weeks of bulking and then 12 weeks of cutting
the reason I'm doing this is because I am currently skinny fat. I will try and upload a pic but my stats are currently 6’ tall and 68kgs. I don’t weigh much but i have a little bit of a belly that is loose skin
I have a question about what you recommend I do as far as bulking with steroids the first half of the cycle. I already plan on doing masteron and winstrol for the cutting portion

i would cut up ahead of any steroid cycle regardless if you are fat or skinny fat or whatever. you want to be in prime shape ahead of it

i also wouldn't do a bulker and then a cutter like this.even for a pro that is a tough thing to pull off

instead i would cut down first. then you can do a bulk cycle

i would cut up ahead of any steroid cycle regardless if you are fat or skinny fat or whatever. you want to be in prime shape ahead of it

i also wouldn't do a bulker and then a cutter like this.even for a pro that is a tough thing to pull off

instead i would cut down first. then you can do a bulk cycle
perfectly said and exactly where i was going as well.. DO NOT use any steroid until you are in the proper condition to do so..

my recommendation is to go with a sarms cutting stack first, which you can not only cut on but also add lean muscle in the process... diet and training discipline and consistency is extremely important here as well...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale![/FONT]

I'm looking to do a bulking cycle and then cut back down
it's going to be 12 weeks of bulking and then 12 weeks of cutting
the reason I'm doing this is because I am currently skinny fat. I will try and upload a pic but my stats are currently 6’ tall and 68kgs. I don’t weigh much but i have a little bit of a belly that is loose skin
I have a question about what you recommend I do as far as bulking with steroids the first half of the cycle. I already plan on doing masteron and winstrol for the cutting portion

If you want to bulk sustanon and dbol, followed by a cut with trenbolone and winstrol.

Back
Top Bottom