Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle for beginners and which brands for Test?

Also. The brand your buying don’t mean shit. The source is what matters. Anyone can stick a bloody label on a vial and say it’s a brand. You’ll learn the hard way.

20. Training for 2 years. So training properly and dieting for most likely 0 years. Why use steroids to get to a physique that you can build naturally. Have you thought about what’s going to happen when you stop injecting test and your natural levels are 0. All the side effects and muscle loss your gna have to deal with?

Also. The brand your buying don’t mean shit. The source is what matters. Anyone can stick a bloody label on a vial and say it’s a brand. You’ll learn the hard way.

20. Training for 2 years. So training properly and dieting for most likely 0 years. Why use steroids to get to a physique that you can build naturally. Have you thought about what’s going to happen when you stop injecting test and your natural levels are 0. All the side effects and muscle loss your gna have to deal with?

ive been training and dieting to a professional level for 5 years almost since my older cousins all lifted. i wont have to deal with too much of muscle loss since i wont stop injecting test. Always take care of it of course.

ive been training and dieting to a professional level for 5 years almost since my older cousins all lifted. i wont have to deal with too much of muscle loss since i wont stop injecting test. Always take care of it of course.

well to be fair if you have been training for that long and have done your research, i dont see anything wrong with it.

its up to you at the end of the day, we can only give you advice thats all

no point in doing it at 20. If your not satisfied with your gains at 20, you're doing it wrong. at 20 I could bench 205 5x and squat 315 6x. weighing at 170lbs. All naturally with basic supps and good diet, and training since 16 years old(4yrs to 20). you have not even come close to your natural potential trust me

Back
Top Bottom