Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle for beginners and which brands for Test?

spinnerdinner

Registered
Hello,

I am currently looking to start my beginner cycle soon and wanted some advice. My age is 20 and I weight 80kg at the moment. I have been going to the gym for 2 years and want to build some serious muscle and shred too.

I have currently put an order with my supplier for a beginners cycle. which comes with Anavar, Test E and some Equipoise too. I went for the cheaper brand on the suppliers site but i saw they also sold the Omega brand which i heard is top tier. Is it worth to pay more for the omega brand and is the beginner compounds i got good for a beginner?

Lastly what PCT should i run after my cycle and where can i find a decent supplier for it?

Yeah you bought a decent stack to be honest but it is important to buy it from a good source to avoid fake gear, did you buy it from a reputable source?
You should try some tamoxifen and clomid for your pct to take.

20 years old!

read my previous posts on this subject man, you are making one of the worst decisions of your life touching hormones at your age. no they won't kill ya, but they absolutely will destroy your reproductive health the minute you put them in your body

Yeah you bought a decent stack to be honest but it is important to buy it from a good source to avoid fake gear, did you buy it from a reputable source?
You should try some tamoxifen and clomid for your pct to take.

Thanks for the information, I actually bought it from www.theanabolic.store as i saw they had the package for a stack and saw some good reviews on the source, where should i buy the pct from?

20 years old!
read my previous posts on this subject man, you are making one of the worst decisions of your life touching hormones at your age. no they won't kill ya, but they absolutely will destroy your reproductive health the minute you put them in your body
Thanks for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with my PCT - what kind of PCT is good to run with a basic cycle like mine, as i have to just use Test E as the base. Is tamoxifen taken during the cycle or after?

20 years old!

He's not gonna listen, man. 20 is far too young to understand what a cycle is doing and how your body works, and it's also the perfect age to be ignorant of what other, more experienced people tell you.

If he wants to do it he's gonna do it.

Thanks for the information, I actually bought it from www.theanabolic.store as i saw they had the package for a stack and saw some good reviews on the source
Also, with my PCT - what kind of PCT is good to run with a basic cycle like mine, as i have to just use Test E as the base. Is tamoxifen taken during the cycle or after?

Ah though its worth posting, its good that you went with theanabolic store as its a decent source to be fair. I also had some test arrive from them along with some anavar, see picture below.
In terms of the PCT, why dont you try some hcg,clomid and proviron with that like i did? it is the advice i was given at the time but im not sure maybe someone with more experience will help you in this thread in terms of PCT advice.
6WCwzF7.jpg

Attachments

• 6WCwzF7.jpg
    6WCwzF7.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 67
Sorry I cannot condone this either. The risk of permanently damaging your endocrine system is far too high. Best of luck to you though.

im just in awe that there are actually people advising a 20 year old to use steroids... thats honestly fucking pathetic and im just way beyond disgusted

Hello,

I am currently looking to start my beginner cycle soon and wanted some advice. My age is 20 and I weight 80kg at the moment. I have been going to the gym for 2 years and want to build some serious muscle and shred too.

I have currently put an order with my supplier for a beginners cycle. which comes with Anavar, Test E and some Equipoise too. I went for the cheaper brand on the suppliers site but i saw they also sold the Omega brand which i heard is top tier. Is it worth to pay more for the omega brand and is the beginner compounds i got good for a beginner?

Lastly what PCT should i run after my cycle and where can i find a decent supplier for it?

You're too young. Wait a few years.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not gonna listen, man. 20 is far too young to understand what a cycle is doing and how your body works, and it's also the perfect age to be ignorant of what other, more experienced people tell you.

If he wants to do it he's gonna do it.

Here's the thing. If that's true you don't have to play a part in it.

There are THOUSANDS reading this forum. One using at a bad age is just about ok. But encouraging it is not. Being seen to do so by THOUSANDS is worse.

You're too young. Wait a few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the thing. If that's true you don't have to play a part in it.

There are THOUSANDS reading this forum. One using at a bad age is just about ok. But encouraging it is not. Being seen to do so by THOUSANDS is worse.

I'm not encouraging him at all, I hope you aren't thinking that.

Bro I'm not discouraging you, but you have a lot of thinking to do. You need to spend another few years in the gym and keep growing before cycling. I'm 39 and I still have questions about the perfect cycle for me, and it doesn't exist (there's really not one). You need to have your PCT perfectly planned and in hand before starting anything. If you are really set on running a cycle I would do a test only cycle with Test E or Sustanon 250 for only 8-10 weeks at only 250 mg. That's what I did my first time at 24 years old, and I gained 18 real good pounds. See how your body reacts then you react to that. It is way too early to add equipoise to your stack. It takes 6-8 weeks to really kick in then you should be coming off of your cycle.

Thanks for the advice guys but i am certain with what i want to be doing and have thought long and hard.

You could try just using a test base and thats it, drop the equipoise and give it someone else.

Okay how much of test should i be injecting a week? and is Test E the best option and why so?

Thanks for the advice guys but i am certain with what i want to be doing and have thought long and hard.

Okay how much of test should i be injecting a week? and is Test E the best option and why so?

Not nearly hard enough. Read up on why it's a bad idea.

You should be injecting 0 mg a week

You should start by injecting good food into your stomach and injecting hard training days at the gym.

You are way too young for PEDs. I know you think you have thought it through "long and hard" but you need to understand that you are too young and can do permanent damage. You haven't come close to hitting your natural potential.

What is your goal here? Just to look buff for girls? To get stronger? I was your age and thought PEDs were the easy way to get that and trust me it's not. Ended up fucking myself up and lived for another 6 years with low test and a ruined endocrine system before I had to rebuild. It was hell.

Its not a magic button that makes you shredded, especially if you don't have the discipline to maintain a good diet and training regimen, which I guarantee you don't. And the effects it has, especially at your age, are not worth the outcome.

Trust everyone here telling you to wait. I promise you'll be glad you did.

If you do this now, the likelihood is that you will be struggling low testosterone issues by your 30s.

Back
Top Bottom