Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best cycle for beginners and which brands for Test?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Best cycle for beginners and which brands for Test?

Hello,

I am currently looking to start my beginner cycle soon and wanted some advice. My age is 20 and I weight 80kg at the moment. I have been going to the gym for 2 years and want to build some serious muscle and shred too.

I have currently put an order with my supplier for a beginners cycle. which comes with Anavar, Test E and some Equipoise too. I went for the cheaper brand on the suppliers site but i saw they also sold the Omega brand which i heard is top tier. Is it worth to pay more for the omega brand and is the beginner compounds i got good for a beginner?

Lastly what PCT should i run after my cycle and where can i find a decent supplier for it?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah you bought a decent stack to be honest but it is important to buy it from a good source to avoid fake gear, did you buy it from a reputable source?
    You should try some tamoxifen and clomid for your pct to take.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    maybe buy some proviron too? it will help with the testosterone balancing, very important

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    20 years old!

read my previous posts on this subject man, you are making one of the worst decisions of your life touching hormones at your age. no they won't kill ya, but they absolutely will destroy your reproductive health the minute you put them in your body
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reconRoof View Post
    Yeah you bought a decent stack to be honest but it is important to buy it from a good source to avoid fake gear, did you buy it from a reputable source?
    You should try some tamoxifen and clomid for your pct to take.
    Thanks for the information, I actually bought it from www.theanabolic.store as i saw they had the package for a stack and saw some good reviews on the source, where should i buy the pct from?

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    20 years old!
    read my previous posts on this subject man, you are making one of the worst decisions of your life touching hormones at your age. no they won't kill ya, but they absolutely will destroy your reproductive health the minute you put them in your body
    Thanks for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with my PCT - what kind of PCT is good to run with a basic cycle like mine, as i have to just use Test E as the base. Is tamoxifen taken during the cycle or after?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    20 years old!

He's not gonna listen, man. 20 is far too young to understand what a cycle is doing and how your body works, and it's also the perfect age to be ignorant of what other, more experienced people tell you.

If he wants to do it he's gonna do it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spinnerdinner View Post
    Thanks for the information, I actually bought it from www.theanabolic.store as i saw they had the package for a stack and saw some good reviews on the source
    Also, with my PCT - what kind of PCT is good to run with a basic cycle like mine, as i have to just use Test E as the base. Is tamoxifen taken during the cycle or after?
    Ah though its worth posting, its good that you went with theanabolic store as its a decent source to be fair. I also had some test arrive from them along with some anavar, see picture below.
    In terms of the PCT, why dont you try some hcg,clomid and proviron with that like i did? it is the advice i was given at the time but im not sure maybe someone with more experience will help you in this thread in terms of PCT advice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6WCwzF7.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	11949  

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good luck!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry I cannot condone this either. The risk of permanently damaging your endocrine system is far too high. Best of luck to you though.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im just in awe that there are actually people advising a 20 year old to use steroids... thats honestly fucking pathetic and im just way beyond disgusted

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast