Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Cycle for Crossfit

I think so also , I'm not talking huge B.B. type mg's , you got it all with tren , I've read the loss of cardio comes from eithier killing off your estrogen or to much progesterone . So if you keep the happy medium , you get strengh , power , and endurance form training hard .
It's early for me but my endurance and strengh to keep going is insane right now and I expect it to get even better !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Crossfit? You familiar my friend?

"Pay me now or pay me later"~former gyno victim

Be sure your staying super hydrated and buy some taurine in bulk to help with those pumps.

20 pounds of water weight could make muscle ups a bitch make sure you have a good ai

He wouldn't even get 20 lbs. of water weight from dbol man... not sure what your talking about... at 300 mg he only needs a moderate dose of aromasin, if that, to prevent small amounts of estrogen... please refrain from giving such off the wall advice...

a buddy of mine does crossfit and is certified and all that shit.. he does it every night. this is what I put him on.

EQ 300mg a week
GW 20mg a day

as simple as that.. we can argue this thread to 20 pages but that is as perfect a cycle for crossfit as you will find

Exactly. Test at 300 and Eq with Proviron, I probably won't even have to use an AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is little chance of estro conversion with proviron in the mix of that cycle. No boof.

Eq and GW will be first time for me. I'm anxious to see the benefits it has on endurance

Yo fizz , so crossfit is when they hit weights , ropes , tires , stuff like that right ? You mention xfit , it's not the same ?

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Yo fizz , so crossfit is when they hit weights , ropes , tires , stuff like that right ? You mention xfit , it's not the same ?

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

They are the same brother

If you want to get stronger, focus more on bodybuilding for a while and less on crossfit. Proper form while lifting will yield better results. Jerking and snatching weights around is not good for the body.

I don't do crossfit but have in the past. Tren didn't necessarily kill my cardio but I had a much higher rhr all the time. I could perform but at a higher hr. With that said, where is the happy medium for someone who needs to maintain a certain level of conditioning? Tren is great for size/strength but needing to maintain conditioning while gaining muscle adds to the equation. was thinking of running test e at 250 mg/wk-tren at 400-600 and masteron or eq. Thoughts on this........???

I don't do crossfit but have in the past. Tren didn't necessarily kill my cardio but I had a much higher rhr all the time. I could perform but at a higher hr. With that said, where is the happy medium for someone who needs to maintain a certain level of conditioning? Tren is great for size/strength but needing to maintain conditioning while gaining muscle adds to the equation. was thinking of running test e at 250 mg/wk-tren at 400-600 and masteron or eq. Thoughts on this........???

Tren is the last thing in the world to take on a crossfit program. Eq, primo and prop would be a great x-fit stack. The www.sarms1.com triple stack is built for crossfit too.

Ostarine 25 mgs/day www.sarms1.com GW501516 20 mgs/day www.sarms1.com S-4 50 mgs/day Www.Sarms1.com Hcgenerate 5 caps/day www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Tren is the last thing in the world to take on a crossfit program. Eq, primo and prop would be a great x-fit stack. The www.sarms1.com triple stack is built for crossfit too.

Ostarine 25 mgs/day www.sarms1.com GW501516 20 mgs/day www.sarms1.com S-4 50 mgs/day Www.Sarms1.com Hcgenerate 5 caps/day www.needtobuildmuscle.com

At what amounts would you do Eq, Primo, Prop to maintain some conditioning? Not planning to do crossfit again so I can afford to lose a little, but not too much. I'm after strength and quality size mostly.

gw is the best thing you can find for endurance! look into it, there are a bunch of threads on here about it.

1-16 test prop 75-100 mg eod
1-16 primo 600-800 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 CARDARINE 20 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
7-14 hcgenerate
15-16 hcg 500 ius week
17-18 hcg 1000 iuse week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Back
Top Bottom