Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle you've ever run

dudemee

Registered
I wanted to do a poll of the best cycle you have ever ran before and what did you use and how much of each should you use. Also why was it your best cycle did you break all time personal records or was it something where you look the best in the mirror. Just thought of the a cool thread to start

I wanted to do a poll of the best cycle you have ever ran before and what did you use and how much of each should you use. Also why was it your best cycle did you break all time personal records or was it something where you look the best in the mirror. Just thought of the a cool thread to start

ive had many very successful ones.... heres a link to a log i did on one that went extremely well... https://www.isarms.com/forums/threa...og-by-dylan-gemelli.11728/page-20#post-248746

honestly though, the last one i ran with domestic supply test, primo and anavar was extremely successful as well and i particularly like that one because it was such a mild cycle yet produced such great results

Test 800mg, tren 400mg, eq 600mg, for 12 weeks. Last 4 weeks 50mg winstrol. 0.5 arimedex EOD.

Age is 51

Screenshot_20201226_053403.jpg

50mgs anavar + 50mgs winstrol + 10 caps n2guard/day

A few friends of mine swear by this cycle too and so do I. I have 3 clients on it now and they are lean and shredded as ever.

Test 350, Primo 600, kickstart with winstrol and finish with anavar, both at 50 mg each. GW501516 and S4 the entire way, gw at 20 mg per day and s4 up to 75 mg per day.

The one I’m currently on
350 mg/wk Testosterone enanthate wk 1-16
600 mg/wk Equipoise wk 1-16
75 mg/eod Trenbolone Acetate wk 1-8
50 mg/ed proviron wk 1-16
50 mg/ed Oxandrolone wk 9-16

I’m 6 weeks in and this is my first tren run. Thank god the sides aren’t to bad on me.

I think my best cycle is the current one.
300mg of tren + 50mg of proviron.

No side effects and excellent gains.

test 350
eq 600
tren 375
proviron 50
winny 50

was an amazing cycle for me

Back
Top Bottom