Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best diet for cutting???evolutionary diet???

Sylvan9595

Hello i wanna cut weight for the summer, my question is where I get the energy to work out if I eat almost no carbs???Wouldnt it be better if I just eat the half amount of carbs that I normaly eat instead of eating almost 0 carbs???I cant use fat as energy source for the gym right???Im like 13% bodyfat and i wanna go down to 9 % wich diet would be the best. Please help!!!

who said you can't use fat for energy? Maybe you should read some basics about nutrition. Research ketogenic diet for starters...

Read Lyle McDonalds book on ketogenic diet, it's a little outdated but it's relevant.. The E-book is free with a google search

That's exactly what the EVO diet is bro. You use fat for energy instead of carbs. It's very effective, but also not for everybody. There's more than one way to skin a cat. Some people prefer high fat, low carb like the Evo,diet, and some prefer moderate carb intake with low fat like me. That is what I personally respond best to for cutting. You just have to experiment and see what works best for you

That's exactly what the EVO diet is bro. You use fat for energy instead of carbs. It's very effective, but also not for everybody. There's more than one way to skin a cat. Some people prefer high fat, low carb like the Evo,diet, and some prefer moderate carb intake with low fat like me. That is what I personally respond best to for cutting. You just have to experiment and see what works best for you

evo diet.

Dylan wrote it up (with some help of others) and its awesome. the guys who have done it can speak to it. Knowledge is power in this game.

The evo diet is a strong place to start. Keep in mind that "diet" is person to person dependent. You can always use references and even take bits and pieces of each type of constructed diet but it needs to be set up for YOU and how your body responds

Yes, you CAN use FAT for energy. It sucks but you're body will adjust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cut with high carbs, high fat, low protein 😜 but seriously the Evo diet is a good starting point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I follow a very low carb ketogenic style diet almost year round, let me know if you need any help

Hey guys, I'm reading up on the EVO diet and I just want to know why it says" not breast" when referring to chicken...
What am I missing about the evils of chicken breast?

Hey guys, I'm reading up on the EVO diet and I just want to know why it says" not breast" when referring to chicken...

There arent evils in breast, its just that dark meat has a higher fat content which is typically a principle of keto diets, High fat/ high protein

This diet wants you to have high fat. Chicken breast doesn't have fat. The dark meat is higher in fat.

There are many cutting styles and diets....I think evo is a good starting point if that is what works for you. Trial and error is the best way to find a good cutting diet. I find that a 40/40/20 split works best for me.

I feel so much better with a bit more carbs than that. Find what works for you. I use to keep very low carbs and it certainly works. Find what is best for you!

Keto/anything related to Keto is terrible. I did it for 3 full weeks and my body never adjusted. Just felt like shit the whole time. Cycling carbs is what works for me

Back
Top Bottom