Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best diet question

that all depends on you... we are all different in how we respond to different types of diets... what works for one may not work for the next but i can tell you this, if you are trying to lose weight and body fat, you definitely need to be eating below maintenance... how much depends on how much weight you are wanting to lose etc and there will be some trial and error involved there as well...

Go to a local nutrition shop that has one of those in-body scanners, that printout will give you your BMR/Kcal. Eat about 200 more then what that says depending on your daily activity. Focus on eating whole clean foods, dont get all caught up into macros, I think thats probably more important when you are trying to get sub 10, and preserve some of your muscle.

Example. I started at around 230, BMR came in at about 2k cals, 45 min of HITT cardio a day, I was eating 2200 cals, I dropped 2lbs a week and gained 1lb of lean mass. Not rocket science what so ever, no shortcuts, it takes a lot of fucking time, and you are just hungry all the time but whatever.

That's going to depend fully on your body and metabolism. I would suggest to go with a nutritionist so they can help you with a diet based on your body and goals. You can make your own diet as well by understanding more on how to make a proper one. You will for sure need to go lower on stuff that transforms into fat

that all depends on you... we are all different in how we respond to different types of diets... what works for one may not work for the next but i can tell you this, if you are trying to lose weight and body fat, you definitely need to be eating below maintenance... how much depends on how much weight you are wanting to lose etc and there will be some trial and error involved there as well...

I can totally agree and understand that, IMO correct me if im wrong, my diet would look like mostly just protein, no fruits veggies, carbs, fats and minimal sodium as possible. should that not work for most?

- - - Updated - - -

Go to a local nutrition shop that has one of those in-body scanners, that printout will give you your BMR/Kcal. Eat about 200 more then what that says depending on your daily activity. Focus on eating whole clean foods, dont get all caught up into macros, I think thats probably more important when you are trying to get sub 10, and preserve some of your muscle.

Example. I started at around 230, BMR came in at about 2k cals, 45 min of HITT cardio a day, I was eating 2200 cals, I dropped 2lbs a week and gained 1lb of lean mass. Not rocket science what so ever, no shortcuts, it takes a lot of fucking time, and you are just hungry all the time but whatever.

Do you use any supplements or did that naturally?

I can totally agree and understand that, IMO correct me if im wrong, my diet would look like mostly just protein, no fruits veggies, carbs, fats and minimal sodium as possible. should that not work for most?

Should it? Maybe but for example... no fruits? Why? That doesnt make sense, unless you are just over eating them

That's going to depend fully on your body and metabolism. I would suggest to go with a nutritionist so they can help you with a diet based on your body and goals. You can make your own diet as well by understanding more on how to make a proper one. You will for sure need to go lower on stuff that transforms into fat

thanks for your info much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Should it? Maybe but for example... no fruits? Why? That doesnt make sense, unless you are just over eating them

Well to me fruit is sugar which is sugar, so id stay clear of that. They say its a good sugar but its still a sugar no?

thanks for your info much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Well to me fruit is sugar which is sugar, so id stay clear of that. They say its a good sugar but its still a sugar no?

Obviously you dont load up on it but you do realize you need some sugar right?

Back
Top Bottom