Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral steroid for mass?

you look super young like teenager in those pictures. i'm gonna tell you the truth, running steroids now set you backwards a full decade. you are not going to ever be able to make that up

you look super young like teenager in those pictures. i'm gonna tell you the truth, running steroids now set you backwards a full decade. you are not going to ever be able to make that up
Ok pops [emoji849][emoji1787]

Just kidding

Jumping the gun again my guy? I’m 23 lol

well you look even younger for your age which you might hate me saying now, but in another 10 or 20 years you will be glad people mistake you for being too young

either way 23 is still super super young. you have two decades ahead of you to build a body, what is the rush?

Nonsense. Enjoy life. I ran tren at 19

I was in my early twenties when I first started with tren. My third cycle. It’s been in at least two out of three blast since then.

Honestly dude you are in perfect condition to run peds. You’ll grow like the rest of us if not more.

These guys aren’t saying this shit for nothing also. It sounds like they are old pussys but they are telling the truth. I think stevesmi is overly cautious because it makes sense when you see people’s understanding of these compounds. Also if you saw my blood work over the last ten years you would contact Steve tomorrow lol.

Run it. Be safe. And Grow

Back
Top Bottom