Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral steroid for mass?

Depending on your experience you can get good gains from SARMS.

Dbol, Anadrol, Halo will all work well just they all come with different sides.

Of the 3 you will be able to run Dbol the longest just know that it converts to estrogen so if running with test you will need bloodwork to re-evaluate your AI dosage.

Make sure to run a cycle support product with any of them (you should be running one regardless even cycling with just Test IMO).

I appreciate all the input guys I’m thinking I’ll go with Dbol because of less sides (hopefully) , not trying to go Larry wheels on you guys yet. I’m 6 and a half feet and ~175lbs. I’ve only ever done powerlifting not really training for hypertrophy but I’ll be focusing on more of the bodybuilding this time around. Also I’ve only ran liver support with test and that’s it never had any sides other than dehydration or some headaches from the water retention. I know I can’t do that with Dbol though

- - - Updated - - -

I notice PSL orals are down. Any experience with the anabolic store or pharmacom? Are those even legit or should I go elsewhere

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve heard the results from Sarms are not that far off from test?

I appreciate all the input guys I’m thinking I’ll go with Dbol because of less sides (hopefully) , not trying to go Larry wheels on you guys yet. I’m 6 and a half feet and ~175lbs. I’ve only ever done powerlifting not really training for hypertrophy but I’ll be focusing on more of the bodybuilding this time around. Also I’ve only ran liver support with test and that’s it never had any sides other than dehydration or some headaches from the water retention. I know I can’t do that with Dbol though

- - - Updated - - -

I notice PSL orals are down. Any experience with the anabolic store or pharmacom? Are those even legit or should I go elsewhere

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve heard the results from Sarms are not that far off from test?
I heard on a different thread that psl is no longer a sponsor here but do to using Tapatalk I'm unable to see sponsor ads

I heard on a different thread that psl is no longer a sponsor here but do to using Tapatalk I'm unable to see sponsor ads

the forum is working on bringing in a new source soon. like mobster, i don't have anything to do with those things but when i hear more i will let everyone know

the forum is working on bringing in a new source soon. like mobster, i don't have anything to do with those things but when i hear more i will let everyone know

Looking forward to see the new source!

100mg of anadrol for 3 to 4 weeks you'll blow the fuck up. We are talking 30 to 40 lbs easy with a good diet.

What do you mean no I did it lol I'm speaking from personal experience. I went from 200 to 240lbs eating like a champ. Anything and everything in sight and just sleeping as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom