Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Best Oral Steroid for Mass and Strength?

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    34
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Best Oral Steroid for Mass and Strength?

    Hands down, what is the best oral steroid to gain mass and strength?

    I'm talking about anadrol, dianabol and trenbolone.

    I'm not asking for your feelings or this or that or whatever or my dad sucked my mom's dick and I've never lifted a weight so here is my opinion.

    What are the scientific facts? What is the best oral mass and strength gainer out of all three of these? At what dosage for how many weeks?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anadrol is great for strength (although halotestin is even better but even harsher). Dianabol is great for packing on mass. Both are fine to run at 50mg per day forn6 weeks, although I recommend a test base if you want to keep most of your gains. Oral tren is very potent, but it's also ridiculously toxic. You can get away with 500mcg for 3 to 4 weeks tops, which really limits how much gains you can make with it. I personally like to mix anadrol and dianabol and get the best of both. They have a very nice synergy, although you need to be on top of you ancillaries to control side effects.

  3. #3
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    100
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Anadrol is great for strength (although halotestin is even better but even harsher). Dianabol is great for packing on mass. Both are fine to run at 50mg per day forn6 weeks, although I recommend a test base if you want to keep most of your gains. Oral tren is very potent, but it's also ridiculously toxic. You can get away with 500mcg for 3 to 4 weeks tops, which really limits how much gains you can make with it. I personally like to mix anadrol and dianabol and get the best of both. They have a very nice synergy, although you need to be on top of you ancillaries to control side effects.
    Yeah people seem to be very careful about tren from what i have read online.

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46,185
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the scientific facts are misleading in a lot of instances. it is best to go with user experiences

    also mass is variable. are you talking about adding a bunch of water? because you can't gain muscle tissue overnight but you damn well sure can add tons of water and fat.. and my answer is pretty sure any wet compound can add tons of mass

    as far as strength. I hit personal strength PR's on tren and without it i would have not even dreamed of lifting that heavy. it is the nectar of the gods
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  5. #5
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,443
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    halotestin will be one of the very best for strength but you wont gain any size on it... for both areas, anadrol and superdrol will be your best options but all three of these carry quite a few side effects

  6. #6
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    34
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    halotestin will be one of the very best for strength but you wont gain any size on it... for both areas, anadrol and superdrol will be your best options but all three of these carry quite a few side effects
    Thank you all for the responses. Such a great amount of information. I just wanted some no bullshit answers what's the raw deal you know? I feel like I have a pretty good idea.

    Anyone else feel free to input. I'm starting to get set on some anadrol and test... But thank you again.

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,267
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    the scientific facts are misleading in a lot of instances. it is best to go with user experiences

    also mass is variable. are you talking about adding a bunch of water? because you can't gain muscle tissue overnight but you damn well sure can add tons of water and fat.. and my answer is pretty sure any wet compound can add tons of mass

    as far as strength. I hit personal strength PR's on tren and without it i would have not even dreamed of lifting that heavy. it is the nectar of the gods
    Mass for me was dbol. Strength anavar.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  8. #8
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13,257
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For me it was dbol for mass and strength. Anadrol I I didn't get as much from and the sides are horrible

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •