Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best PCT for DianaBol

thiccurve

Registered
I am half way through a low dose Dbol cycle, progress is amazing and muscle growth is excellent. I have been taking good care of my diet, but still notice some water retention.

My doses rage from 10-25mg (increasing every week of the cycle)

I plan to start taking SARMS my last week of the cycle and continue it for 2 more weeks during my cutting period in order to not loose any muscle mass gained.

The only thing that worries me is my PCT,

I was planning on taking Sylimarin the two weeks after my cycle to clean my liver but I have a strong feeling this is not enough for my PCT.

Please advise me on how I could develop a proper PCT plan and when I should actually start it.

You are not taking any liver supp currently???
What about AI?

You start your PCT the next day after you have finished your cycle. Check out the Perfect PCT sticky for further information.

I'm with the other guys here, more details are needed?

What is your cycle currently besides the Dbol?

Reviewed the PCT parts of the website.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) and Clomid are both viable, with their own dosages and side effects to review. HCG can help you out too in conjunction with the two drugs.

I am half way through a low dose Dbol cycle, progress is amazing and muscle growth is excellent. I have been taking good care of my diet, but still notice some water retention.

My doses rage from 10-25mg (increasing every week of the cycle)

I plan to start taking SARMS my last week of the cycle and continue it for 2 more weeks during my cutting period in order to not loose any muscle mass gained.

The only thing that worries me is my PCT,

I was planning on taking Sylimarin the two weeks after my cycle to clean my liver but I have a strong feeling this is not enough for my PCT.

Please advise me on how I could develop a proper PCT plan and when I should actually start it.

Sigh. Start from day 1 with an AI and go read our sticky the 'perfect PCT'.

your saying you are using steroids, already partially through a cycle and have no clue nor concept of pct whatsoever????

Back
Top Bottom