Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best peptides to get shredded?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Right now we have many peptides on market but most of them increase hunger and also spike insulin , so not good to a cutting or pre contest phase. The only 2 peptides indicated to cutting phase is HGH Frag and CJC1295 DAC .
CJC1295 DAC is probably the best peptide to increase hgh levels and also the easiest to use . The dosage is 2mg per week and you can use all in one shoot because he as a big active life . I prefer to slit in 4 dosages of 500mcg. This peptide don’t need to be taken on empty stomach .

HGH Frag is the fragment of the hgh that burns fat , and that’s why he works better than hgh at burning fat . Because is the only think he does , is only mission , and tha´s why he does that better than hgh . This peptide gives so quick results but he needs to be taken fasted in morning or during the night to have the full results from him . Ideal is not eat before and after taking it . The dosage is 250-500mcg per day .
You want to get shredded and don’t have money to buy HGH

MONSTRO

Attachments

• cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg.jpg
    cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 43
  • hgh-frag176-191-5mg.jpg
    hgh-frag176-191-5mg.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 46
Right now we have many peptides on market but most of them increase hunger and also spike insulin , so not good to a cutting or pre contest phase. The only 2 peptides indicated to cutting phase is HGH Frag and CJC1295 DAC .
CJC1295 DAC is probably the best peptide to increase hgh levels and also the easiest to use . The dosage is 2mg per week and you can use all in one shoot because he as a big active life . I prefer to slit in 4 dosages of 500mcg. This peptide don’t need to be taken on empty stomach .

HGH Frag is the fragment of the hgh that burns fat , and that’s why he works better than hgh at burning fat . Because is the only think he does , is only mission , and tha´s why he does that better than hgh . This peptide gives so quick results but he needs to be taken fasted in morning or during the night to have the full results from him . Ideal is not eat before and after taking it . The dosage is 250-500mcg per day .
You want to get shredded and don’t have money to buy HGH

MONSTRO

I agree, only HGH Frag and CJC can help with fat loss, the rest like ghrp really make me hungry which is a fat loss disaster.

Great write up monstro definitely something worth trying if you dont have the funds for hgh

Ha! The one he mentioned as ruining his liver

We cant talk about Boston peptide because is so new and not even tested that is very dangerous mention here . For me CJC1295 dac and HGH frag and aloso MT2

We cant talk about Boston peptide because is so new and not even tested that is very dangerous mention here . For me CJC1295 dac and HGH frag and aloso MT2

Bostin Lloyd used some peptide that caused kidney damage but my understanding is that peptide was NOT approved for human use. Why would he do that?!

Bostin Lloyd used some peptide that caused kidney damage but my understanding is that peptide was NOT approved for human use. Why would he do that?!

The bitch be crazy. In truth cos he likes to be known as someone out there. It's his rep

Back
Top Bottom