Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Pump In The Gym

AnalogMan

Banned
Just wanted to get a "Option" on what AAS gives you the best "Blow" in the Gym. Oh ,sorry, Pump. Old School.. Anyway, I know it use to be Dbol for me years ago. Now it seems if I can get 600mg's of Primo in me "per week". (a long with a couple additive's) That's my sweet spot....................... Any Thoughts....................................AnalogMan

Every time i take 4c and slin that give me a real good pump, in just 4 sets i feel real pump

Anadrol gave me the most insane pumps out of anything I've taken. The pumps would come just from picking something light up off my desk lol. Combine it with gh and slin pre-workout and the pumps were insane. Var would be second on my list for AAS.

var, anadrol, igf LR3. but gh + slin is going to surpass anything else around. LR3 would be a good option with low sides, risks....more entry level.

For me it was Anavar and Test C. Pumps so vicious, they were painful at times. I thought it was much better than D-bol and Test C. Honestly, I think everyone has their personal favorite. I was and still am doing PEG-MGF, on my off days. Also started TB-500, I recover much much quicker now on the Peptides, than I ever did without them.

Back
Top Bottom