Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best SARM Cutting cycle

MattMan

Registered
Hello, I am wondering what is the best SARM cycle for cutting. I have been researching and found three possible opptions:

2 MONTH SUPPLY - $239
3x S23 (3 capsules/30mg per day):
2x GW501516 (Cardarine) (2 capsules / 20mg per day):
1x Clomid (PCT):
1x Clenbuterol: (.5ml / 50mcg per day)

Or

60 DAY STACK - $269
2 bottles of Code Red (4 caps a day)
1 bottle of Cardarine (1 cap a day) for fat loss and endurance
2 bottles of Ostamuscle (2 caps a day) for muscle hardening and retention
1 bottle of S23 Venom (1 cap a day) for Winstrol/Anavar like effects
2 bottles of Exemestane (1ml / 25mg a day) for muscle hardening and estrogen blocking
1 bottle Lyothyronine (.5ml / 50mcg day) for increasing metabolism

Or

One bottle each of MK2866, S4, and Cardarine. - $109
Dosage
MK2866 (20-30mg/day)
S4 (50mg-75mg/day)
Cardarine (20mg/day)

The website is Scottssuplements.com

Thanks for your help.

I see a lot of cutting cycle posts where diet NEVER gets mentioned. It means, to look at, that the user is reliant on drugs for condition. Is that the case here?

How reliable is the source for your SARMS? I have heard from many bro's that capsule SARMS run alot of fakes and use pro hormones instead. I would do my research before jumping into a purchase. In terms of cutting its all about diet homie!

you are better off using legit supplements than fake sarm's

a good place for you to start is n2bm products, they are safe to use and high quality.. my favorites are n2guard, hcgenerate, and n2slin especially. I also use their shampoo daily, it has made a huge difference in my life especially with the ladies. and i use all their products

Right now, I wouldn't use any SARMs. Capsulated products are likely fake or PH's and the good research companies are currently out of stock. I would just focus on diet. You can easily cut just by being in a caloric deficit every single day. Fasting is another tool that has helped me in a huge way.

Those SARM prices seem way too cheap to be real. Much SARMS sources sell a single vial of SARMS for around $100. There is no way that source can be selling 3 bottles of legitimate SARMS for $100.

The two best SARMS for fat loss are cardarine and SR9009. I would get those from a reputable source and take 20mg of cardarine with breakfast and 10mg of sr9009 with your pre workout meal each day.

Back
Top Bottom