Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best SARM for endurance athletes?

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Best SARM for endurance athletes?

Hi, new to the board here. Looking into SARMS to enhance my strength and recovery for triathlon training in the off season. Do not want to add any weight or put on size, but shifting body composition to be a little leaner and enhance recovery and strength.

I've looked into GW-501516 and am aware of its benefits, but it's not a SARM.

I'm NOT looking to take something that is going to put on a couple lbs of mass, or water retention. Like I said, I'm mainly looking for the recovery benefits, and maybe a little more power. Are SARMS a viable option for endurance athletes? Not professional so testing isn't really a concern. I just want to be able to continue to train my ass off and get the same benefits I used to get in my younger days while recovering well enough to do my job and take care of my family.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're right, GW isn't a sarm, but it's the best option for you. I don't understand why it has to be a sarm. GW is non hormonal and non suppressive so it doesn't require a pct. Use the cardarine brand of GW. It's the purest form of GW on the market today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jbranken; 03-09-2014 at 01:57 AM.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

http://www.sarms1.com/image/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Please clarify why you don't want to use cardarine (Gw-501516)? that's the best product for endurance.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never said I didn't want to use cardarine. I assumed that it would be the first suggested...but I'm just curious if any of the sarms could be used without the intent of adding mass. Do low doses provide strength and recovery benefits without adding mass. Which sarm would be the best option for this, if any?

Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A few questions here at once.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwatts View Post
    Never said I didn't want to use cardarine. I assumed that it would be the first suggested...
    Correct, Cardarine is the best for endurance bar none.

but I'm just curious if any of the sarms could be used without the intent of adding mass.
    You won't add mass with Cardarine (GW-50), especially if you have a clean diet and you're doing a ton of cardio as an endurance athlete.

Do low doses provide strength and recovery benefits without adding mass. Which sarm would be the best option for this, if any?
    If you want strength and recovery, try using ostarine (mk-2866) at lower dosages. Though, you have to see there are 2 different issues here 1) endurance 2) recovery. A combination of Cardarine and Ostarine would be your best option in that case.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    how you run them and how you eat will determine if your adding mass or not... in terms of injury recovery... mk is your best option... in terms of strength then go with s4... endurance is clearly CARDARINE however all three ran together will provide excellent endurance as well... drop your mk dose to 12.5 and go more for the recovery benefits and prevention of muscle wastage... run s4 and 50 mg day to get that extra strength and muscle hardening and run gw at 20 mg day to reap all the endurance benefits... MAKE SURE you get your sarms at www.sarms1.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    how you run them and how you eat will determine if your adding mass or not... in terms of injury recovery... mk is your best option... in terms of strength then go with s4... endurance is clearly CARDARINE however all three ran together will provide excellent endurance as well... drop your mk dose to 12.5 and go more for the recovery benefits and prevention of muscle wastage... run s4 and 50 mg day to get that extra strength and muscle hardening and run gw at 20 mg day to reap all the endurance benefits... MAKE SURE you get your sarms at www.sarms1.com

Spot on recommendation. I agree 100%

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi Maxwatts,

Would you be willing to share the results and your approach to using GW (or SARM if you did) with another triathlete, looking to achieve exactly what your goal in the original post was?

I have got Gw-501516 and S4, but am not sure what dosage to start with, and how long to run the cycle for...

I have started a clean diet already, focusing on no processed foods as much as possible and removing as much sugar from my diet to, so if I can follow that, the goal would be to shed 5 - 7kgs (currently 83) whilst building the strength and endurance required for endurance racing.

Any tips and advice above what is already in this post would be much appreciated (especially in the dosing) by this newbie!

Cheers

p.s would be happy to write in my review and progress over the course of the cycle to share in this forum for other endurance athlete's!

Home Erectus Bodybuilder Flowhand1's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i have heard of plenty of guys running gw as long as they want, as stated above its non hormonal and non suppressive.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Flowhand for the response...much appreciated! I am thinking I will start the GW @ .05ml tomorrow, so if there is interest will post updates over the next few weeks on impact.

Have you or would you run GW with S4 at the same time?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast