Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best sarms stack to increase cardio

Seacals

I've already done cardarine gw501516 and i did 20mgs a day, it was amazing for cardio and give it much props. I was able to drop my 5K time by almost a minute
Now i want to try sr9009.
my only concern is I read that if you take it orally it's only 4% absorbed compared to injectable sarms
I have a test coming up or I have to run a long distance and I need to pass it for my job. so I don't want to screw this one up

ive covered the sr9009 "absorption" a million times and will not further address it.. its nonsense.. go with sr9011 if you are that concerned but mind you, how on earth could it be a top seller since 2015 if it "did not absorb" you think people would continuously spend money on it that long??? LOL

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9011 (METABOL) 30 mg day… 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I've already done cardarine gw501516 and i did 20mgs a day, it was amazing for cardio and give it much props. I was able to drop my 5K time by almost a minute
my only concern is I read that if you take it orally it's only 4% absorbed compared to injectable sarms
I have a test coming up or I have to run a long distance and I need to pass it for my job. so I don't want to screw this one up

Use cardarine with steanbolic, just split the stenabolic 9009 dose into 4 doses per day and it will work perfectly.

20mgs cardarine/day 2 doses
20mgs stenabolic sr9009 /day 4 doses

Prove it - with data

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom