Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best second cycle you can think of

Jrloangh

Registered
I'm about to finish up my first cycle where I did 500 mg a week of testosterone only. I'm so happy with the results and I'm already excited to try my next cycle
what is my next cycle that you would recommend that will be even better for me
I was thinking of maybe trying Deca durabolin or equipoise. Which one would you choose and how much of them would you run

ask yourself this question first...

how would YOU answer this if the person isnt smart enough to even tell you their goals moving forward... how on earth can we recommend you anything if you cannot even tell us what your purpose or goal is from this... what if you want to bulk and we recommend you a cutting stack for example... you are wasting our time in that regard on top of it... if you cannot even tell us your goal how do you expect to have any sort of competence to use steroids man?

I'm about to finish up my first cycle where I did 500 mg a week of testosterone only. I'm so happy with the results and I'm already excited to try my next cycle
I was thinking of maybe trying Deca durabolin or equipoise. Which one would you choose and how much of them would you run

2nd cycle sure test and deca is good.

400mgs of test
300mgs of deca
some tbol
n2guard

Do what worked so well again.

Back
Top Bottom