Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best steroid cycle for 25 years old

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

best steroid cycle for 25 years old

I posted under a different name a few years back and everyone said to wait. So I waited. I waited till I was 25, are you all happy now? Iím so sick of people using ageism to determine when it is best to use steroids. Now that my rant is out of the way let me tell you my story. 2 years ago I was in an accident and they thought I was gonna die. My parents actually told the doctor to unplug the machine at the hospital, there was a 1M life insurance and they needed money to cover the bills. Unfortunately for them I survived and came out of a coma.
    Since then I realized you only live once and that I plan on doing. My parents and I havenít gotten along since after I found out they were gonna unplug me. My mom insists I not touch steroids cause she is worried that I could die from them. I told her that is bs and nobody dies from steroids.
    Iím 5í10íí 220 pounds and 22% body fat
    but I workout hard and think I am okay using steroids
    my plan is doing a cycle of testosterone, trenbolone and adding anadrol
    something like 1200mg, 1000mg and 100mg per day
    what do you think about this plan?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SterlingDE View Post
    I posted under a different name a few years back and everyone said to wait. So I waited. I waited till I was 25, are you all happy now? Iím so sick of people using ageism to determine when it is best to use steroids. Now that my rant is out of the way let me tell you my story. 2 years ago I was in an accident and they thought I was gonna die. My parents actually told the doctor to unplug the machine at the hospital, there was a 1M life insurance and they needed money to cover the bills. Unfortunately for them I survived and came out of a coma.
    Since then I realized you only live once and that I plan on doing. My parents and I havenít gotten along since after I found out they were gonna unplug me. My mom insists I not touch steroids cause she is worried that I could die from them. I told her that is bs and nobody dies from steroids.
    Clearly you didnt listen. You are in terrible shape and you are too young. We also dont give two fucks about your rant whatsoever nor do we card what u do!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It has nothing to do with ageism. (I should know). It's that at your age you can make tremendous gains with just supplements. And if you take steroids too soon, you'll never reach your ultimate potential. But hey, you can do whatever you want. Sorry for your family woes but if that's your excuse, it's a lame one.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you have every right to move on from a toxic relationship with your family/friends etc. however cut your parents a break here. they didn't want you to suffer any longer and would have rather ended your life peacefully, you were very lucky to come back from your situation.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Since you're seto n doing a cycle, I don't think your 1st cycle should have trenbolone or anadrol.

At your age start with 1 injectable and 1 oral steroid.

Week 1-10
    500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
    50mgs anavar/day
    7 caps n2guard/day
    12.5mgs aromasin E3D

PCT for 8 weeks
    nolvadex
    clomid
    n2generate es
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro best cycle is test tren anadrol you doing it right
    bro DONT listen to the haters

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i would run a cycle based on a 5-10 year outlook and not just based on the next 4 months
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro if my son in yo situation i pull plug if i get $1M, don't lie and say you wouldn't ha!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Made up story. Mom was gonna unplug me but now worries I could die from steroids yada yada.

It's NOT ageism - it's keeping you healthy

Drop that bodyfat

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Considering your mind is made up, here is your 10 weeks cycle: TEST ENAN-500mgs weekly; ANAVAR-50mgs daily; AROMASIN-12.5mgs twice per week; N2Guard daily for organ support, plus full PCT for 2 month

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast