Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid cycle for dry bulking

Waletro

I'm looking to dry bulk which is putting on muscle mass without increasing body fat
I put together a cycle let me know what you think
14 weeks of testosterone 500 mg
Anadrol 50 mg for 4 weeks
equipoise 400 mg for 12 weeks
I'm also going to be doing a calorie controlled diet and I'm going to be weight training on a daily basis along with regular cardio and sauna use
I'm 42 years old and this will be my third cycle but I haven't used steroids in a while. my stats are 210 lb and 5 ft 10 in

Proper diet and I will say, Tbol. I always get some dry and lean gains from Tbol. Anavar is good one here too (always with test).

very cool that you just created an entirely new category and concept!! LOL... dry bulk?? please enlighten us on how to pull that off... a recomposition is one thing but a "dry bulk" ?? lol let us know how that turns out for you

I'm looking to dry bulk which is putting on muscle mass without increasing body fat
I put together a cycle let me know what you think
14 weeks of testosterone 500 mg
Anadrol 50 mg for 4 weeks
equipoise 400 mg for 12 weeks
I'm also going to be doing a calorie controlled diet and I'm going to be weight training on a daily basis along with regular cardio and sauna use
I'm 42 years old and this will be my third cycle but I haven't used steroids in a while. my stats are 210 lb and 5 ft 10 in

anadrol is not a dry compound

try something like
equipoise 300mgs
tbol 50mgs
n2guard 7caps
testosterone 250mgs

I get what you’re trying to say and you’ll learn the verbiage soon enough

Drop the test to 300 mg per week, and swap the adrol out for var

Back
Top Bottom