Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid for vascularity

BrandonMelster

Registered
Hey guys, just curious what you think the best steroid for vascularity is. I know being low bf% before taking gear is the key to having increased vascularity but regardless of all the details. Say I’m 10% body fat right now, what steroid will increase my vascularity the most?

Ive only tried a handful of compounds but var made me hard and vascular. Crazy results. Was staring at myself in the mirror like a weirdo.

Hey guys, just curious what you think the best steroid for vascularity is. I know being low bf% before taking gear is the key to having increased vascularity but regardless of all the details. Say I’m 10% body fat right now, what steroid will increase my vascularity the most?
If you're really lean, nothing can touch masteron.

with steroids, for me, winstrol has always been the best for vascularity... primo, anavar, masteron are all good choices as well but it all comes down to diet man... you have to be leaner to start with to really get a lot of vascularity... s4 when it comes to sarms is very ideal as well

EQ seems to make/help ppl with vascularity to include myself when I'm lean and on it. But, if you have a "bulking BF%" as I like to call it, then there just isn't any point in trying. Gotta get lean to really make the veins pop.

EQ seems to make/help ppl with vascularity to include myself when I'm lean and on it. But, if you have a "bulking BF%" as I like to call it, then there just isn't any point in trying. Gotta get lean to really make the veins pop.
Starting week 5 of an EQ cycle and this week I've seen a big improvement in vascularity. My arms always look like I just got done working out. Ate a high carb meal yesterday for the first time in a while and it was crazy looking.

Back
Top Bottom