Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroids for athletes

Dmbry26

Registered
I am an athlete in my twenties and I'm looking to get an edge over my opponents. Looking for something that's going to get me speed, endurance, and strength.
My stats are: 6’2’’ and 210 pounds. Never used steroids before except some test here and there. Suggest to me a cycle that I can kill it with

I am an athlete in my twenties and I'm looking to get an edge over my opponents. Looking for something that's going to get me speed, endurance, and strength.
My stats are: 6’2’’ and 210 pounds. Never used steroids before except some test here and there. Suggest to me a cycle that I can kill it with

The best steroid for athletes is equipoise (EQ) nothing will beat that, along with HGH for recovery.

If you want a good speed/endurance stack, mix EQ with sarms.

Equipoise 400mgs/week (2 dose split)
Cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day (2 dose split 10/10)
add 2 caps cardazol pre-training for an extra energy boost

Check out our articles

If you are under 25 y.o. no steroids, try sarms or NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL-booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid

being in your 20's and with your goals, it doesnt make sense to use steroids.. you would want sarms, which would be more than perfect for your goals...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I am in full agreement with Dylan and would strongly suggest you follow his layout precisely. You can get the very best sarms at sarms4sale!!

The best steroid for athletes is equipoise (EQ) nothing will beat that, along with HGH for recovery.

If you want a good speed/endurance stack, mix EQ with sarms.

Equipoise 400mgs/week (2 dose split)
Cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day (2 dose split 10/10)
add 2 caps cardazol pre-training for an extra energy boost

This is a solid plan right here!

for performance, SARMS seems to make the biggest difference for everyone!

This would be a good stack IMO: GW + Ostarine + S4 + EQ + Test = Performance stack!

Back
Top Bottom