Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best test blend for adult males

andrew park

Registered
many years ago I did a few cycles of dbol and test p and I lost the passion for the gym and the body bulding life, then kids came and work kept me off even more from lifting, I just turned 47 and I need to increase my test level and also put up some mass, I was looking for the best test or test blend for adults of my age and all info points me in the same direction, primoteston for mass, enhancing Protein Synthesis and increase production of blood red cells, what would be your advice on dose and running it alone with hcg and also time length for men at my age( 47 years old) thank you guys.

In my opinion the best test is simply testosterone enanthate, simple , effective and user friendly.. Cypionate has crashing issues and sustanon is garbage ...

I would say Test Cypionate or Enanthate.
For ease of Injection Schedule.

To Kiwi:
In all my years, never had any Test Cyp Crash, guess it depends on the supplier............................... JP

Bro ive seen crashed Watson, unigen and tonnes of ugl cyp crashed.. Even making cyp above 250mg ml is hard to get it to hold without a tonne of bb..

Bro ive seen crashed Watson, unigen and tonnes of ugl cyp crashed.. Even making cyp above 250mg ml is hard to get it to hold without a tonne of bb..

My 1st Test back in 78' was Watson.

I've seen plenty of Fake Watson in the last 5 years.
I've done Test Cyp from over 10 different UGL's over the years, none Crashed, all were PIP Free.

I have however seen a lot of Bad Test E with Carbolic Acid, that caused all kinds of Hell.
For the guys that used it, most of that was back a couple of years.
But once in a while I still hear from Guys having bad PIP from Test E.

I've made Test Cyp, and it doesn't suspend well over 200 Mg/ml without EO (ethyl oleate).
And since EO lumps me up, and causes pain for days on end.
I prefer making mine without any EO.
Just GSO and Safflower as the Carriers, with 2% BA, and 15% BB, works fine........................... JP

My 1st Test back in 78' was Watson.

I've seen plenty of Fake Watson in the last 5 years.
I've done Test Cyp from over 10 different UGL's over the years, none Crashed, all were PIP Free.

I have however seen a lot of Bad Test E with Carbolic Acid, that caused all kinds of Hell.
For the guys that used it, most of that was back a couple of years.
But once in a while I still hear from Guys having bad PIP from Test E.

I've made Test Cyp, and it doesn't suspend well over 200 Mg/ml without EO (ethyl oleate).
And since EO lumps me up, and causes pain for days on end.
I prefer making mine without any EO.
Just GSO and Safflower as the Carriers, with 2% BA, and 15% BB, works fine........................... JP

I just dont bother with test cyp , enanthate is just easier, easier to make it up in 2% ba,no bb am stable as at 300mg.. Bold cyp I can get to hold easy in 2% ba 15% bb where most ppl complain it crash's..even tne with no guiacol or eo ,just ba and bb, never crash's.. Only test cyp over 250 crash's lol so I avoid..

- - - Updated - - -

And 200mg ml test dont cut it for me, not wen ya blasting 1000-1500 a week

testosterone blends are just different esters. they are designed for less frequency of injections at a higher dose. basically for TRT in other words

you didn't say if you wanted to stay on for life or not.

if you are going to inject weekly get the smoothest test and high quality. the quality should come first over anything else. a lot of underdosed garbage out there

I am not a huge fan of blends personally. I just prefer to run Test C or Test E myself. Nothing wrong with a properly blended product like sustanon but there is no way to know the actual blend and you will have a bit of pip too.

When it really comes down to it, test e and testosterone blends like sustanon are the exact same thing for all real world purposes. Testosterone is testosterone. The only difference the ester makes is how frequently you need to injection.

Test e and sustanon are both primarily long estered versions of testosterone that should be injected twice per week.

I personally would use test e since the small amount of test prop in sust can cause some post injection pain but truthfully it'll make no difference. Get whichever you want though.

Back
Top Bottom