Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Test E vial to inject

kolacoder

Hello,

So I have bought my whole cycle recently which included some Test E, Sustanon, Equipoise, Tamoxifen, Clomid. However this is the first time i am injecting Test and was not sure about the colour of the liquid. What color should it be so i can tell if its proper or not?

Well your test should be clear in color most of the time or perhaps a slight yellow in it. For example look at this picture from my last pack i bought for my cycle, this one is a test blend but should be same for your test mostly:
yIUDPj8.png

ah okay yes mine does look pretty clear too but mine is ampules. I see yours is in a big vial, is it better like that?

i've seen the same product made from 2 different batches have different colors. it boils down to what mobster said above

at the end of the day TRUST YOUR SOURCE. check my signature for favorite sources and you won't need to worry

ah okay yes mine does look pretty clear too but mine is ampules. I see yours is in a big vial, is it better like that?

Well with a vial it is nice because you can inject the amount you need and keep it all in 1-2 vials. the magnus one in the picture i got from https://theanabolic.store since their vials are easy to use. But you could also try use your ampule, the benefit is you can just snap it off and throw it away.

How many vials do you have in a pack? it might be better for you to stick with ampules

Back
Top Bottom