Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best test for women

michelbayon

Registered
Hi guys, I'm 27 year female old body builder looking to compete in the next 2 years, what dose of test (minimum) would you recommend for bulking and which type if test is the best for women? thank you.

As Addar said I wouldnt touch test maybe anavar or just stick with sarms, Sarms1 is the approved source on here maybe jump over and check out there page or do a search on the forum and hit up one the bro's on here that have experience using there stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try TBol or anavar. Worked for my wife. TBol being the favorite for dry gains without cramping and less acne on the back. 10-20mg a day.

Testosterone is a HORRIBLE idea for a female. It is an extremely androgenic drug. The androgenic properties of steroids are what cause the emasculating side effects.

Taking testosterone as a woman is asking for emasculating side effects like facial hair growth and clit enlargement.

The only steroids a woman should take are Primobolan and Anavar. I have articles explaining how to use them as females here:
http://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-female-cycles-part1
http://www.evolutionary.org/women-primobolan-part1

DONT use test as a female.

Even anavar and primo can cause emasculating side effects. The safest option for a female is SARMS. Since SARMS are completely anabolic substances, there are no risk of developing emasculating side effects. Sarms -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

I would not recommend any testosterone version for a woman - there will be a very high probability of getting virilization side effects, and it does not make too much sense to use testosterone, when there are so many safer alternatives, such as SARMS and anavar.

I'd listen to the above posts ~ Test is a Bad Idea for a Woman.
Unless you are looking for a Deepening Voice, Some Extra Hair Growth, and Clitoral Enlargement.

I'd Start with a Low Dose of Anavar.
See how things go.
Then if needed, and you continue Competing, you may want to look into Primo............................ JP

For female competitors I would stick to anavar, primo, or low dose EQ.

SARMs are always a good option for women who compete or even those who don't but are ready to go to the next level.

Testosterone is a HORRIBLE idea for a female. It is an extremely androgenic drug. The androgenic properties of steroids are what cause the emasculating side effects.

I agree with muskate quite completely as I know several women who have negatively effected themselves by using testosterone. If, however, you are dead-set upon using it, you might as well learn how to dose it at levels that are as safe as they can possibly be, which is anywhere from 50-100 mgs. per week. If you ultimately chose to run test,' please do not exceed 100 mgs. per week.

As for the ester, I don't find that it matters. So go with E, which will require fewer injections.

- - - Updated - - -

Anavar - lose dose.

I agree.....

Hi guys, I'm 27 year female old body builder looking to compete in the next 2 years, what dose of test (minimum) would you recommend for bulking and which type if test is the best for women? thank you.
I have a friend who was taking 10mg of test prop three times a week and 10mg of anavar a day.

She gained a large amount of strength (400% increase in some exercises). I'm not sure how much weight she put on, however her body gained very good shape.
The sides which effected her were sweat, acne, ego and libido.
She didn't have any of the permanent sides as everyone mentions above... (however she isn't the most attractive girl either, so might be hard to tell lol).

She wanted to bulk up more so tried some decca which messed her up a bit, she felt like she was on the pill (bloated, sickness, mood swings etc).

Based on her experience, I would test the waters a small amount of prop... 30mg a week is plenty.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I have a friend who was taking 10mg of test prop three times a week and 10mg of anavar a day.

She gained a large amount of strength (400% increase in some exercises).

Wow! That is remarkable. Wouldn't it be nice were men able to achieve such gains through the use of such small amounts of gear?

Wow! That is remarkable. Wouldn't it be nice were men able to achieve such gains through the use of such small amounts of gear?
Tell me about it...

She was bicep curling and shoulder pressing more than some skinny guys at the gym (and she was no monster either).

We had to preload a barrel with a whole ml of oil and reuse it as she would lose 0.1ml in the barrel from her 0.1ml jab lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tell me about it...

She was bicep curling and shoulder pressing more than some skinny guys at the gym (and she was no monster either).

Damn, I am totally envious.

We had to preload a barrel with a whole ml of oil and reuse it as she would lose 0.1ml in the barrel from her 0.1ml jab lol

Yeah, measuring and injecting such small amounts is very problematic. But I wish I had that problem.

Back
Top Bottom