Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best time to do pct?

Chris391

Registered
I am going to do a long ester cycle (Dianabol 4 weeks,Deca,Test Enanthate 10-12 weeks)
I am going to use(hcg,clomide,novaldex for pct) I would love to know from you people what is the best time to use my pct?
I do a lot of research and i gad an idea but i want to compare opinions!!!!

Thanks for responding!! But if i want to use hcg gor pct i start to use it 21 days after my last injection?

You should have been using HCG troughout your cycle from day one.
Standard protocol is to inject 250iu twice per week (along with your test e injections)

Since you're using test e, which has a fairly long half life, it'll take about 21 days for your blood plasma levels to drop down.
If you start your PCT before that, you'll still be suppressed and still have testo releases from the ester.

Thats why you keep taking AI and HCG in the 21 day gap up until you start PCT.
Once you start PCT, you stop taking AI and HCG.

You should have been using HCG troughout your cycle from day one.
Standard protocol is to inject 250iu twice per week (along with your test e injections)

Since you're using test e, which has a fairly long half life, it'll take about 21 days for your blood plasma levels to drop down.
If you start your PCT before that, you'll still be suppressed and still have testo releases from the ester.

Thats why you keep taking AI and HCG in the 21 day gap up until you start PCT.
Once you start PCT, you stop taking AI and HCG.

Err no. Never used it - ever.

May I ask why ?

hcg mimics LH bro. it is a hormone. when you do that you are bypassing your pituitary glands which makes no sense. it will delay recovery

guys who use hcg feel better yes, but essentially you are not recovering.. the object to recovery is your pituitary glands functioning

HCG is absolutely horrible. The ONLY benefit it has is keeping your nuts their normal size. If you are super concerned about the size of your nuts then I guess use it. If not then it has more side effects than it is worth.

hcg mimics LH bro. it is a hormone. when you do that you are bypassing your pituitary glands which makes no sense. it will delay recovery

guys who use hcg feel better yes, but essentially you are not recovering.. the object to recovery is your pituitary glands functioning

Yeh, i know. So having them function throughout the cycle vs having them a total shutdown, you're saying recovery would be easier ?
That goes against everything i've read and know about HCG.

Sou my pct should consist only of Clomide and Nolvadex?
An 1 last question the use of hcg is a most do?????

No and no. Do a search on the forum for 'perfect PCT'

hcg should never be used in pct

2 SERM pct you will feel like shit. atleast run hcgenerate with it

I'm sure this will get me banned but I'm tired of a forum dedicated to pushing bullshit stuff that not even all of the moderators agree or even use themselves.
Clomid and nolva will be perfect for you and you wont need anything else.

Everything pushed in the perfect pct is a gimmick and I know for a fact its just selling shit that these mods dont even use themselves...
The hypocrisy is insane lol...

Was fun while it lasted but I cant be a part of a forum that scams people that doesnt know better.

I'm sure this will get me banned but I'm tired of a forum dedicated to pushing bullshit stuff that not even all of the moderators agree or even use themselves.
Clomid and nolva will be perfect for you and you wont need anything else.

Everything pushed in the perfect pct is a gimmick and I know for a fact its just selling shit that these mods dont even use themselves...
The hypocrisy is insane lol...

Was fun while it lasted but I cant be a part of a forum that scams people that doesnt know better.

Believe what you want. I used Nolvodex back in the day for sure. Never ever used Clomid. Never ever used HCG (my balls are fine thanks). I just finished a course of NGuard when I was on (2 orals x 10 weeks - something other mods say they think is a bad idea too). I DID use an AI and I AM using N2Generate (find me on FB , message me and I'll show you the bottles etc).

Even the 'perfect pct' has arguments for an against in it.

Like you I see stuff online (sometimes here too) I don't always agree with. So what?

You want hypocrisy - every fkin twat calling something which IS NOT TRT TRT is lying to themselves. Same with those cruising cos they are afraid of losing the gains.

Now the actual question was 'when' not 'how'. Feel free to copy and or parrot what other forums say. That's no better than agreeing with what we say here. If a PCT works and blood tests back it up do that. If not... what you gonna do... quit the forum and ask for the fee you never paid for back?

Heck, one of the most educated (in the specific area we're debating) 'gurus' I know here in the UK I disagree on when it comes to TRT. It's not what he says so much as in saying it he's giving permission to guys to self medicate when they don't need to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom