Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to build to stubborn forearms

THEALPHA14

Guys any idea how to build stubborn forearms? I really need help. Let me know more in depth about the reps, sets and rest in between sets and how to build this super stubborn forearms. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Heavy hammer curls 6-8 reps..zottman curls 8-12 reps with lots of time under tension and strict form, and reverse curls bro.. They build dense thick forearms

Forearms are an endurance muscle. They respond best to high volume and high reps.

Do you have a desk job? I would get a forearm squeezer and do 8 sets of 10 reps MWF at your desk at work. Do 10 reps every hour you're at work.

It's almost impossible to overtrain forearms. I would get a forearm squeeze and hit them hard three days per week and then maybe do some additional forearm exercises at the gym later in the day when you are done work.

Forearms are an endurance muscle. They respond best to high volume and high reps.

Do you have a desk job? I would get a forearm squeezer and do 8 sets of 10 reps MWF at your desk at work. Do 10 reps every hour you're at work.

It's almost impossible to overtrain forearms. I would get a forearm squeeze and hit them hard three days per week and then maybe do some additional forearm exercises at the gym later in the day when you are done work.
But still it burns some calories and effect the energy levels right I'd train just like u mentioned. By doing so, I'm kinda afraid that I might not have the energy to lift on the particular muscles group days like chest day,etc

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Personally, I find that Forearms are one of those Muscles that need to get hit from Multiple Angles.
With Lots of Work.

I usually leave them for last in my Workout, but depending on the day, you could do them 1st...................... JP

I train them after biceps, reverse ez bar curls thumb over bar, wrist curls with elbows on bench, heavy. Hammer curls (I do these during biceps) preacher reverse curls every other forearm workout.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom