Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to bulk using steroids

Test@ 400-500 PW, EQ or deca 400-600 PW,good first cycle,same for second though add dbol next one,run for 14 weeks,off for 16weeks,while off pct or trt @ 120 PW,depends if you want to blast n cruise or cycle off and on, I rather blast n cruise,no gains lost always feeling fantastic,do bloods before cycle and after, important,don't miss the opportunity to do bloods give great insight into base line and everything else important.dont do tren man that's way down the line
Stop saying do them pw. Doing any long ester pre workout isn't doing anything for ur workout. Even the short esters are ur system and working for every wor out. Do it any time of day. No need to say when to do unless its no ester for a pre workout

And he needs to learn to eat right and more and add some weight naturally. Stop telling mad skinny mofos to use a cycle when they won't maintain it like someone else said

And he needs to learn to eat right and more and add some weight naturally. Stop telling mad skinny mofos to use a cycle when they won't maintain it like someone else said
I agree. People should plan cycles but spend time nailing down their diets and building a strong base first. I always up my cardio ahead of a tren cycle for example cause I want to be in top shape for the helm that is tren. I get my Nike time down to sub 6 minutes then I know I’m ready

I agree. People should plan cycles but spend time nailing down their diets and building a strong base first. I always up my cardio ahead of a tren cycle for example cause I want to be in top shape for the helm that is tren. I get my Nike time down to sub 6 minutes then I know I’m ready
Exactly man. Yea you definitely should do that before a tren cycle. Thats a great example also. People should listen to guys who give the right advise over just running a cycle without even having your body prepared for it. Why prepare for a cycle and het everything you need but not do the same for your body also

Stop saying do them pw. Doing any long ester pre workout isn't doing anything for ur workout. Even the short esters are ur system and working for every wor out. Do it any time of day. No need to say when to do unless its no ester for a pre workout[/QUOT. Wow,small things upset small minds,I'm saying PW so they know it's a suggested dose for a week,I've been asked many times,is that per week or per month or per day,just because you seem to know don't assume everyone does,you would be surprised at how many wouldn't know anything unless it's spelled out for them,and it's also freedom of speech,I will continue to advise if it's a PW dose or any different thankyou,have a lovely day

And every other post on here gave a recommended bulk cycle,except two and he asked for it,you don't know whether he would maintain it or not and if he does or doesn't it's he's right to do as he pleases,hope your comment goes to everyone else here that posted a cycle for bulking, anyways all the best to you.remember it's called freedom of speech.

Stop saying do them pw. Doing any long ester pre workout isn't doing anything for ur workout. Even the short esters are ur system and working for every wor out. Do it any time of day. No need to say when to do unless its no ester for a pre workout

It's per week,not pre workout,where would you get that from👩*🎓

Who in their right mind would inject 400 mg of test with 400 mg of EQ before every workout,,rationale would assume PW is per week not pre workout,wouldn't it?
I didn't say daily. I thought u meant pre workout on the 2 days a week they should inject. In that case still shouldnt. No one puts pw for per week. Ur def old and don't know any the real abbreviations. Pw is pre or post workout. Get on board with shit old timer. Per week is called weekly like everyone else puts. Now be quiet

mike and seventies

lets just chill out

let's not attack each other over something stupid like what PW means.

different countries have different cultures so people talk different

let's lay down our guns and shake hands and love each other. we are all brothers and sisters in bodybuilding. no need for this type of stuff

just agree to disagree and move on. or take it to PM, or just ignore each other. no insulting please

mike and seventies

lets just chill out

let's not attack each other over something stupid like what PW means.

different countries have different cultures so people talk different

let's lay down our guns and shake hands and love each other. we are all brothers and sisters in bodybuilding. no need for this type of stuff

just agree to disagree and move on. or take it to PM, or just ignore each other. no insulting please

Yeah you are right bro,in Australia we abreviate PW as per week,didn't even think would be any different elsewhere,just a small group that seem to attack almost every post I put up,don't know what the issue is but it's getting old real quick,anyways it's dusted,all the best to you brother,have a great day.

A misunderstanding has been cleared up. Move on.

I'll reiterate the the diet issue - how often do underweight or those trying to gain weight say 'I'm eating loads' when they are NOT. Counting what I'll beta are little more than snacks as '8 meals a day' and still not gaining ANY weight says he's just eating enough to maintain.

Then there's another issue - training. Like the food thing guys will say 'but I'm training hard' and once you get them in the gym and... they're not.

Get these two aspects sorted 100% and even a little AAS cycle and you'll gain, gain and yeah... gain.

Back
Top Bottom