Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to increase appetite?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Alot of people think that cutting diet is the hardest think in fitness industry, maybe because they never try to grow muscle eating real good food . Im an athlete and i live both situations and i can tell is much harder to bulk eating real food without hungry. And even harder when you are on bulking for long time , thinks are getting even harder.

But we always have to find a solution to our problems, to keep improving :

*Some coaches use the "Mini Cut" method. This is nothing more than reduce calories add some cardio to increase your metabolism and give you hunger again to keep going with the goal of bulking .

*Other method is using drugs to increase hunger.
*The more know drug used to increase appetite is Periactin super used by top coaches like George F. and he increases hunger so well, stomach finishes digesting food in 45 min, never bloated no matter how much I eat, sleep like a baby. The only problem is the huge lethargy. Dose is from 4mg to 12 , but the normal in bodybuilding to increase hunger is 4mg 3 times per day.
*MK677 an orally active growth hormone secretagogue that increases your natural hgh levels , doing that gives you amazing sleep, pump in gym, increases muscle fibers, improves skin health and gives you an insane hunger and decreases insulin sensitivity because it keeps pusing hgh 24h day . Dosage goes from 10 to 30mg per day.
GHRP6 is a peptide that increases your natural hgh , but is more used to increase hunger on bulking , works almost like MK677 without decreasing insulin sensitivity because as a short half life . Dosage is 100mcg 3x day , best 30min prior to a meal.

Many other thinks are used like smoking weed , Megestrol Acetate.

Monstro

Attachments

• 42-500x500.jpg
    42-500x500.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 26
A few peptides I've seen increase appetite a lot, same I've seen with sarms-like compounds like mk677.

Alot of people think that cutting diet is the hardest think in fitness industry, maybe because they never try to grow muscle eating real good food . Im an athlete and i live both situations and i can tell is much harder to bulk eating real food without hungry. And even harder when you are on bulking for long time , thinks are getting even harder.

But we always have to find a solution to our problems, to keep improving :

*Some coaches use the "Mini Cut" method. This is nothing more than reduce calories add some cardio to increase your metabolism and give you hunger again to keep going with the goal of bulking .

*Other method is using drugs to increase hunger.
*The more know drug used to increase appetite is Periactin super used by top coaches like George F. and he increases hunger so well, stomach finishes digesting food in 45 min, never bloated no matter how much I eat, sleep like a baby. The only problem is the huge lethargy. Dose is from 4mg to 12 , but the normal in bodybuilding to increase hunger is 4mg 3 times per day.
*MK677 an orally active growth hormone secretagogue that increases your natural hgh levels , doing that gives you amazing sleep, pump in gym, increases muscle fibers, improves skin health and gives you an insane hunger and decreases insulin sensitivity because it keeps pusing hgh 24h day . Dosage goes from 10 to 30mg per day.
GHRP6 is a peptide that increases your natural hgh , but is more used to increase hunger on bulking , works almost like MK677 without decreasing insulin sensitivity because as a short half life . Dosage is 100mcg 3x day , best 30min prior to a meal.

Many other thinks are used like smoking weed , Megestrol Acetate.

Monstro

bro you got hunger problems? seem like you big, i like your tips. sometimes on tanker i get low appetite. watching your buddy burn to death from tanker accident makes me hate bbq

nutrobal is great for increasing appetite but if you have an appetite problem it likely means your body is very sick.

sick ?? why ?? try to eat 6k calories per day without any cheat meal and after a month tell me if you have hunger when you eat

I don't eat a lot by nature so I have the same struggle. Combine that with a job that has me working 10-14 hours a day with little time to eat and its a recipe for undereating.

I dont count macros daily but once in a while I will just to see where I'm at as far as calorie intake. I struggle to eat 3k calories sometimes on a bulk.

Obviously I could down some soda and eat a whole pizza but that's not the kind of calories I want. I try to stay away from weight gainers but have occasionally supplemented with some of the better ones. If I'm not trying to eat low fat, things like PB, almonds, etc. are pretty calorie dense and help fill some gaps.

Mk677 and some steroids are known to increase appetite but I dont know that using drugs to make you eat more are the best option.

If you really feel like you aren't eating enough and can't get the calories in, research some weight gainers but be careful because most of them are shit. You can make your own as a better option also.

Back
Top Bottom